Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Went there tonight. Two beers on tap..bud light and Mountain Town IPA. Cheap prices and good food. All fresh meat, none frozen. Broasted chicken, burgers, pizza, and apps. Some of the staff is from Twin Creeks. I only saw one POS , and that appeared to slow things down. Not sure if you can get there by ATV. By sled a piece of cake. They are just starting out and could use a larger drink selection. Place was busy. Best of luck to anybody trying to start a business!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
You can get there on your ATV, just go to Lowbridge rd, that is the same rd the Snowmobile trail is on, where you cross M55 and down around and cross the Pine river and back to m55, just before crossing m55 there is a trail going west to the Bar.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Maybe somebody can show it on google maps, I am not seeing the last portion of the trail that Dick is talking about.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
The Snowmobile trail comes west from m37, come to M55 just past Moss rd ( just before Pine River Cabins ) the road that goes around and crosses Pine river is Low Bridge RD. When you get back to M55 the Old DeerHorn made a trail, West to the Bar. I would use Lavern rd coming from the south to get to Low Bridge rd. Yes it is now legal to ride the road shoulder on ORV's in Norman Township in Manistee County. ( Wellston )

·
Vendor
4,563 Posts
The Snowmobile trail comes west from m37, come to M55 just past Moss rd ( just before Pine River Cabins ) the road that goes around and crosses Pine river is Low Bridge RD. When you get back to M55 the Old DeerHorn made a trail, West to the Bar. I would use Lavern rd coming from the south to get to Low Bridge rd. Yes it is now legal to ride the road shoulder on ORV's in Norman Township in Manistee County. ( Wellston )
I wonder if it is legal to run Lavern rd all the way from the east side of M37 from the lincoln hills trail all they way on an atv?

·
Super Moderator
2,518 Posts
Was there Saturday afternoon. The parking lot and bar were full. I'm glad to we have another option as competition is good for the area!

However, the place needs "something". The ladies didn't like the restroom setup - at all. There's no door - only a "partition" you walk around to get in them, kind of like a stadium. If my wife isn't happy, that will definitely limit our visits...

The place is also VERY open, making it loud and almost like a cafeteria setting.

Nice place, but it still needs "Something".

·
Vendor
4,563 Posts
Was there Saturday afternoon. The parking lot and bar were full. I'm glad to we have another option as competition is good for the area!

However, the place needs "something". The ladies didn't like the restroom setup - at all. There's no door - only a "partition" you walk around to get in them, kind of like a stadium. If my wife isn't happy, that will definitely limit our visits...

The place is also VERY open, making it loud and almost like a cafeteria setting.

So you wouldn't rate as high as Coyote Crossing or Traks?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I wonder if it is legal to run Lavern rd all the way from the east side of M37 from the lincoln hills trail all they way on an atv?
I think the road you are talking about, is closed by 10 1/2 mile road, but you can take the roads that go around this spot and get back on it. When you get to Hoxyville rd you will have go west on it about 1 mile until you get to Kropel rd take that to Bowe rd, go north on Bowe rd, you will then cross Stronach rd this will take you to Low Bridge rd and out to m55 just 1/2 mile East of the new Bar.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts

I checked with the owner of the new bar, he said the entrance to the rest rooms are now ada controlled. Hands free so the Handicapped people can get in. The restroom entrance are at the new code.

·
Super Moderator
2,518 Posts
I checked with the owner of the new bar, he said the entrance to the rest rooms are now ada controlled. Hands free so the Handicapped people can get in. The restroom entrance are at the new code.
Makes sense. I'm not knocking the place - as I said, I'm HAPPY we have another option. Let's give it time to make it better!

·
Vendor
4,563 Posts
At RYC now. Could use some signs or pictures on thebwalls, some shelves behind bar for the liquer and maybe some textiles to absorb some noise. Only 2 people working. Will let you know how food is.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
At RYC now. Could use some signs or pictures on thebwalls, some shelves behind bar for the liquer and maybe some textiles to absorb some noise. Only 2 people working. Will let you know how food is.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
What's up with the pint glass in the Tupperware under the tap?

21 - 40 of 54 Posts