Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Live in Glenburn. Ride right from my door to wherever. Usually in a Northwest fashon. Snow gets better as I head that way. Jay.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I live in Hampden. Trail runs through my backyard! Don't go through Hermon much, and almost never on any Bangor trails. I usually head towards Newburgh/Dixmont and then to Unity or Newport. I have come back through Carmel before. Sometimes I'll take the littlest munchkin to Dysart's for a cocoa, so I guess I am on Hermon's trail for a very small stretch... I am hoping for an early snowfall near home because I won't be trailering much this year! Also just got the wife into sledding late last season so I am excited to take her on some nice rides. All she did last year was play in a field. It was enough to get her hooked!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Originally posted by catconvert@Sep 23 2005, 03:16 PM
I live in Hampden.  Trail runs through my backyard!  Don't go through Hermon much, and almost never on any Bangor trails.  I usually head towards Newburgh/Dixmont and then to Unity or Newport.  I have come back through Carmel before.  Sometimes I'll take the littlest munchkin to Dysart's for a cocoa, so I guess I am on Hermon's trail for a very small stretch...  I am hoping for an early snowfall near home because I won't be trailering much this year!  Also just got the wife into sledding late last season so I am excited to take her on some nice rides.  All she did last year was play in a field.  It was enough to get her hooked!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=888894
[/quote]

Grew up in hampden and rode those trails every day after school. Now I'm out ridingin Old Forge / Speculator NY where it's more like jackman. Lived on Sidney Blvd. Getting to newport on the ole 76 TNT was an ALL day ride :div20: through newberg/dixmont. Man I miss maine.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Not missing much right now! That early snowfall I was hoping for didn't happen. We don't even have a base. One more winter like this and I'm done. Costs too much to ride for maybe 8 weeks...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts