Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Less than 200 mi. on sled and have lost rear shock. Everything seemed fine until I hit some med. sized moguls and about got ejected. I searched thru the old topics and seen this has happened to a few other people as well. Does anyone know if there is a recall on this yet? Had cams in the #2 setting and I weigh 195lbs. Was only going 50-60 mph when this happened. This sled is going to put Arctic Cat under if these recalls continue.

·
Banned
2,072 Posts
You wont get a recall on fox shocks. If you have a good dealer, he will help with the re-build cost though. I know they say act on them, but they are still fox, and that is why I would rather have the good old ryde fx gas bag shocks. No rebuilds. Just ride!

·
Registered
488 Posts
I had the same problem. I weigh 170 was on the middle setting with couplers on 1 after 150 miles lost my rear shocks. My dealer rebuilt them, cat would not cover them, my dealer did go good on them and coverd them for me. Cat says that they should be serviced after 150 miles thats why they wouldnt cover them. I have only put about 40 miles on sense the rebuild so to soon to say how well they will work.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I BLEW MINE ALSO BROUGHT I TO THE DEALER YESTERDAY AND DON'T KNOW IF THE WILL COVER IT OR NOT. EVEN THE SMALLEST BUMP COULD SEND YOU FLYING.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts