Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ran BMP tunes for stock turbo worked great. I decided to run them on my new evo setup. They sent me a 3 stage set of tunes that did NOT WORK!! i had one of the top builders on the east coast that could not get it to work either. Wrote on my ecu was 260, 34o 400. when i called them about the issue..Mike at BMP blamed it on Erich the old owner, because he want to just get it released and sell. After they cost me a crap load of money, i asked what they were going to do about it. They said they would dyno a sled in a few weeks and make tunes. Mike said the evo was not their money maker for tunes, the stocker was. They should of informed me before stealing my money!! He said i cost them money from doing research on their products and asking them to many question. and informed me i only spent $3000.00 since 2009, and i was not that important because of such a small dollar amount to be clear, i had 2 3" outlets for my 2013 pro cross that had major issues, leaked a
and warped i got a set of weights that the pin would not even go through, they said run a drill bit through them, sent them a pipe for pipe mod got it back and it was beat to shit!...if you take notice BMP pulled the evo turbo off their site recently it is because of ME and the fraud they pulled on the so called tunes. BUYER BEWARE!!..forgot..got a 3" drag pipe..bracket welded in the complete wrong spot and also had no bung welded in it for the o2 sensor...way to go on quality and control...

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Loud and Clear!!! Erich Long, never hung me out to dry ever!!!..what ever issue i had he made right.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
BTW...I can't believe Mike is trying to blame Erich for a tune that Joey developed..not Erich

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ya Mike floored me when he said i only spent 3000.00 with them since 2009..and that was not very much money...i guess you are to except sub par parts and not ask questions. how much have u spent Mike??..how much does it cost to be able to ask question about the products you sell. I have never heard this from Priceless, D&D, or TD. They are more than happy to explain their products and services....as far as developed tune "cjt"...they only have a race tune that i know of because they still had to build tunes.

·
Banned
33,383 Posts
I ran BMP tunes for stock turbo worked great. I decided to run them on my new evo setup. They sent me a 3 stage set of tunes that did NOT WORK!! i had one of the top builders on the east coast that could not get it to work either. Wrote on my ecu was 260, 34o 400. when i called them about the issue..Mike at BMP blamed it on Erich the old owner, because he want to just get it released and sell. After they cost me a crap load of money, i asked what they were going to do about it. They said they would dyno a sled in a few weeks and make tunes. Mike said the evo was not their money maker for tunes, the stocker was. They should of informed me before stealing my money!! He said i cost them money from doing research on their products and asking them to many question. and informed me i only spent $3000.00 since 2009, and i was not that important because of such a small dollar amount to be clear, i had 2 3" outlets for my 2013 pro cross that had major issues, leaked a
and warped i got a set of weights that the pin would not even go through, they said run a drill bit through them, sent them a pipe for pipe mod got it back and it was beat to shit!...if you take notice BMP pulled the evo turbo off their site recently it is because of ME and the fraud they pulled on the so called tunes. BUYER BEWARE!!..forgot..got a 3" drag pipe..bracket welded in the complete wrong spot and also had no bung welded in it for the o2 sensor...way to go on quality and control...
what did you end up doing? obviously with that being EVOs set up, they have tunes dialed in and ready to go. I'd talk to jim at evo if you aren't already.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I done what i should have first and called BEN!!..he never bad mouthed them or the situation, just said he would do what he could to help. I got TD tunes..THAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..he is hard to get in touch with sometime but at least he test his stuff before selling to his customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!..so far very happy...with the td experience.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mike no response???????..how about making it right for all the money BMP cost me that day O..i forgot you said quote.."thats snowmobiling"..make sure when u do respond you tell the truth. Obviously you don't have a clue what "snowmobiling is all about"..there is more to it than screwing people out of money and then making a excuse like you did. i wish wisconsin was closer to pa I would of had the pleasure of meeting you face to face that day u told me that....u really struck a nerve.

·
Banned
33,383 Posts
I done what i should have first and called BEN!!..he never bad mouthed them or the situation, just said he would do what he could to help. I got TD tunes..THAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..he is hard to get in touch with sometime but at least he test his stuff before selling to his customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!..so far very happy...with the td experience.
while I don't doubt that ben was able to hook you up, is there a reason you didn't want evo tuning for an evo turbo?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ben has more experience tuning big turbo setups using tunes. He has the tunes for racing, and trail riding at my elevation. After my BMP Molestation i wanted the best i could get. I don't know anything about evo tunes to comment at all. This is the one Priceless had setup turbo/td tune.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mike..i was wrong..BMP does make a good product..STICKERS!!..as soon as i got my sled back from the shop i tried rippin that BMP STICKER off and that bitch is permeant good job on the stickers tho.

·
Vendor
600 Posts
FDC,

Calling up and yelling at someone is not a way to get treated correctly. You were sold tunes that were never claimed to be correct, and would need some power commander tuning. I'm not sure how you didn't get that message in dealing with another vendor, but it must have been dropped somehow. Joey told them that the tunes were just a starting point and would be somewhat close. They were still ordered after this was explained. I don't feel we are at fault for that.

I may have been a little harsh on you. Hate to bring in a sob story but I had my 11 week old puppy(dogs are like my kids) die in my arms the day before for reasons no one can figure out. I was on edge and had a lot to deal with... but in this time of year I had to be at work to take care of things because it's so busy. For that, I am sorry.

It's easy to blame the guy who is not here anymore, but Erich sent me wording and had me put the EVO turbo with our trail tuning online over a year ago.... when he knew Joey did not have tunes finalized. I had no idea what was going on, and Erich made it seems like everything was ready to go. Joey looked at me like I was crazy when I told him this after we were talking about your ECU. Sorry to Erich's friends in this post, but that is the absolute truth.

I myself, nor anyone else here now will let something be sold before it is tested to meet our standards. The EVO trail tuning is no longer online and Joey will not be flashing any ECU's with those tunes.

-Mike

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am a carpenter, not a tuner. I was NEVER TOLD that i was a R&D guy EVER!!!!!!, by u or the builder , y would i let u test on my machine, that i pay for, i work for a living, and cannot afford to be ur test dummy. The builder told me that joey told him he could make the 3 stg, not that i was the first one, and it was r&d. you are blaming the next guy like u did Erich..see a pattern. So in your last sentence..you sold me a set of non working tunes..what r u going to do to make it right..or shall i refer to "thats snowmobiling" comment...as far as the yelling..was i loud YES..did i drive 600 miles to ny to test and pick up my sled..yes..u cost me $600.00 that day ...and another 3 weeks to the build time.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You are suppose to be a reputable company?? you admitted u sold untested tunes to a customer...pretty ballsy i think. as far as being busy..you stated that this has been on your site for a year. Are you that slow in catching major problems, or were u able to screw more people with this fraud...i know that the builders ecu, one of his cutomers and mine were not right after the fact..so u knew it was inferior tuning..but gotta make a $$$$$$$..screw the customer!!..wait..a $3000.00 since 2009 i forgot..just a small one

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Mike y would i need to get that message from another vendor..i spoke to YOU PERSONALLY about the tunes. You never once mention it to me at all about untested tunes, did you? we discuss the tunes and upgrade fee..remember???

1 - 20 of 28 Posts