Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were do I start totally mint 01 t cat 2600 miles, 1 1/4 new Ripsaw track (all 4 bearings changed when installed) with 144- 1.325 studs with light weight backers just in the middle, new high faxes 0 miles, Bran new 8 inch carbides, all 4 shocks just rebuilt 0 miles, Now for the good stuff Bran New ceramic coated D&D trail plpes with can, v forse 3 reeds, trail ported D&D cylinders, D&D power Breather, D&D clutch kit with micro bellmont roller cover, Torque Arm, New 15 wide gear set 24/39, auto meter temp gage, All black with low black windsheild, chrome pullstarter housing with bullet pull handle & polished chain case cover-- clutch cover,ski saddles, exhaust flanges all power coated silver vain. This sled looks awsome and its spotless, it runs perfect and will spank any twin- it will take a well done 1000cc plus to beat this sled, And You can ride it all day long on the trail I have a back 40 bring any trail sled and if your a serious buyer ill show you how well it runs. Reason for sale is I have to many toys and Im moving, my truck comes first. Come see this sled Im sure the first person that does will buy it located in SE MI. $5000 firm Chris 586-615-5225

1 - 1 of 1 Posts