Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HERE IS A FEW PICS
WE HAVE TWO DECAL SETS THE MONSTER & XPS $199.OO A SET
ALSO JUST FINISHED TESTING WE OUR GOING TO HAVE A PERFORMANCE KIT INCUDES** AIRBOX,VENT KIT, CLUTCH KIT ALL IN ONE PACKAGE .
WE ARE WORKING ON THE PRICE
[attachment=408077:DSC00027.JPG]
[attachment=408074:DSC00016.JPG]
[attachment=408075:DSC00033.JPG]
[attachment=408076:DSC00035.JPG]

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thats cool. NOT! You can pay 200 bucks so monster gets free advertising on your sled. The xp-s is ugly as shit!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thats cool. NOT! You can pay 200 bucks so monster gets free advertising on your sled. The xp-s is ugly as shit![/b]
Your username fits you pretty good.

Its funny how people just can't say, nope, it dosen't do it for me. Instead they have to plow you into the ground with comments like, "its ugly as shit"

You are a tool!

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
8 year olds, shouldn't be allowed to race, Oliver brothers sleds should be set back at least 4 sleds behind start line, make it 5. The monster was the fastest the week I was there, runs well.

·
Registered
515 Posts
8 year olds, shouldn't be allowed to race, Oliver brothers sleds should be set back at least 4 sleds behind start line, make it 5. The monster was the fastest the week I was there, runs well.[/b]

That yellow XPS edition from Land & Sea was sold to a guy in NY. I had the chance to line up his XPS XP along with mine and several others in Old Forge last weekend. I put 4-5 lenghts on that XP and I weigh 275lbs with my gear and that guy riding the XPS was no heavier than 190lbs. I also had the chance to run the guy from Boysen Reeds (Joe) with a Chukaroo clutch kit and what ever else he had done and I was able to put 5 lenghts on him in 1000ft. I was not impressed with either of those sleds.

·
Registered
662 Posts
8 year olds, shouldn't be allowed to race, Oliver brothers sleds should be set back at least 4 sleds behind start line, make it 5. The monster was the fastest the week I was there, runs well.[/b]
the monster was still the fastest last weekend - and it looks pretty good too!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HEY SKIDOO925 I HAVE A GOOD IDEA COME TO LAKEMOREY VT TO HAVE A XP SHOOT OUT AND THEN WILL SEE HOW MANY SLED LENGHTS YOU HAVE ,
SUNDAY MORNING WE WILL BE THERE

·
Registered
515 Posts
HEY SKIDOO925 I HAVE A GOOD IDEA COME TO LAKEMOREY VT TO HAVE A XP SHOOT OUT AND THEN WILL SEE HOW MANY SLED LENGHTS YOU HAVE ,
SUNDAY MORNING WE WILL BE THERE[/b]

Hey MXZZILLA dont get your panties in a bunch because I beat one of your sleds. If I was going to be around this weekend I would be there with bells on but I am headed to Canada. Besides your black Monster sled with the ported cylinders , reeds , bullseyes and clutching does not scare me. Let me know where you are going to be in March and we will get together and have a little fun.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My panties are skin tight man, but anyway it sounds like you have a good running xp , you are some what write on the monster we have been making changes every week, stock motor,head cut,reeds,computer update,and clutching, slp flow , dyno port pipe, The guy from NY that bought the xps xp has a air box mod and a new clutch spring thats it.
Also there is a bunch of xp sleds that run very well on Backlake, NH .. TEAM REYNOLDS,ROB K, TEAM ROCK,EXTREME X, the monster traded wins on and off with those guys so when they beat us or we beat them I did not go on the forms and say I wasnt impressed with those sleds thats why my panties are tight.

So this is what I like to put together THE XP SHOOT OUT may the best xp win
MARCH 14,15 BACKLAKE,NH

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey Rob K I am the guy who bought your old 05 Rev. Anyway I was up there in Old Forge last weekend and I had a chance to race that Land N Sea yellow XPS sled as well. I beat him by a sled or two every time in a 1000ft. I am running a totally different clutch set up that seems to work well , but there was an XP up there that was mopping the floors with me and all the other XP's. That must be the skidoo925 guy in the previous post. Anyway I am headed back to Old Forge (Big Moose Lake) on the 15th of March for the snodeo and the annual shit talkers shoot out. You guys should head there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts