Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i have a 2003 F7 that i bought brand new. i have had some financial trouble the last two years so i haven't ridden much and haven't been on the site in awile. Well my finances have changed for the better this year and i'm hoping to do some serious riding.I was just wonding if there is anything new in the last couple years about my sled i should really know about? thanks guys

·
Registered
494 Posts
There are a ton of mods you can do for the f7. Search around a lil bit....you'll find good info here. If i were to buy an f7 this is the place to go for info on it. You'll find out more about your sled here than the people at the dealers know. Kinda wish i had a f7. Lucky to hae that sled. My pro-x 600 is a great sled also though. Its all i really need. On an average lake i can get up to 100 quite often...Welcome back...snowmobileing is what i live and work for.

think snow!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Welcome back!!! just roam around the site alittle. You will find TONS of info. If you have any questions don't be afriad to ask

·
Registered
20,649 Posts
i would make sure it has had all of the updates done and just ride. Screw dumping money into mods when you could use that money to ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts