Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put 616 miles on the F7 in three days, Day one was 180 miles, # 2 was 150 miles and day 3 was 280 miles, As you can tell the condition of the trails dictated how many miles we were able to run. F7 ran well except for the anti sway bar came apart on day one, Didn't notice it till we stopped at 1 pm for gas and lunch. Dismantled the right side and continued riding till we got back to base camp and took the remainder of the bar off. Gas mileage was excellent @ 12-14 mpg. Oil consumption was also great.. Trails were icy in some corners which became a concern as the traffic increased, the sled is at the dealer right now getting some woodys as because of this...had a great time. have over 720 miles on my sled, I did get to eat one viper for breakfast and again at lunch...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Coming up there in the next couple of weeks!! Your picture gets me all jittery inside!!!!! Dave Cat, the forcast for down here looks good too. Maybe I will get to add some Illinois miles under her belt!

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
Hey guys guess what.....I'm leaving for there tommorrow. Too bad for you. Going again on Feb 8th and again to Mass City on March 15. This weekend should be nice and rough. Hope the sno pro can take it. YEAH RIGHT.
Cat S.

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
No problem. I'll have a report Monday. I know the closed trails. We rode them partway last year. Like 2 feet of powder that no one was on. AWESOME!
Cat S.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is another pic for you guys, I could go into naming the trails that were better than others but on any given day the conditions could change, Up towards copper harbor was the worst, Stay south of Houghton down to Root cellar area and you'll have a blast..

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts