Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recieved my packages for the b2b ride and noticed some motels they list in the Woodford area.

Hillbrook, Viking, Paridise, Horizon, Walk in the Woods, Andirons.

Does anyone here recommend a motel near the starting line? I think its a good idia to rent a room Friday Feb. 2nd. Wake up around 2am and head to the starting line.

I'm accepting donations if anyone's interested????? hahahaha

FYI the new starting time is 3:00 am instead of 2:00 am......

For all you pessimisic people out there, if there's no snow???? We'll just party at the Chez anyway

Think positive....Think snow

·
Registered
407 Posts
Can you please let me know when the B2B ride is. We went on the second one and we were the ones who said they should move it to Woodford that year and they did. There was not enough to ride out of Mass. They had a web site back then is there one again Thanks BT. :fluffy:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Cliff and Mike at the Horizon Inn will treat you right. The Hotel is Family owned, indoor pool, hot tub, pool table and game room, and the two best things right on the snowmobile trail, bar and 50" big screen. You are about 10 miles from woodfood from the hotel. They are both on rt. 9 if you get in friday you can ride right out your front door on some great riding. Good luck and we will see you at b2b, I found all the info on b2b. :fluffy: :banana:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Can you please let me know when the B2B ride is. We went on the second one and we were the ones who said they should move it to Woodford that year and they did. There was not enough to ride out of Mass. They had a web site back then is there one again Thanks BT. :fluffy:[/b]
B2B home page

Good luck on the ride!

Rev

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.