Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well took f7 out for some ditch riding today,sled only had 30 miles on it from my ride at the ski resort on mon,all i can say is wow,acceleration is incredible on this thing,i still have my first tank of pre mix in it,i did seem to be quicker at the and of the day,i put put 60 miles on it,so i have a total of 90 miles,no problems (knock on wood)so now the cons,it does have a push problem in certain conditions,left ski lift due to torque,and you have to be firm on pulling the recoil,not like starting my zr or other efi sleds,see list below,but those are very minor problems, everything is set from the dealer so i will experiment with robs suspension set up,,,,by far this is the most awesome sled that i have ridden period,,,

mike

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sure seems like "Minor" stuff considering the pro's with this sled. Jump back on a ZR or T-cat after a couple hundred miles, makes you appreciate it even more.

I am confident the minor handling issues will be ironed out for next years ride and am really looking forward to the conclusion of the "burning down" saga.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts