Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got back from the forest and what an awesome weekend weather and .wise. We went up on Friday and had a blast. All the main trails were good as were the secondary trails in the north end but the singles we tried were crappy with mudholes. We had a dozen sleds in our group and put on about 200 miles between riding and visiting and the odd beer break. Guys were running the lakes but they"re not staked as of yet and still iffy. C"mon Friday so we can do it again! :smoke: :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I saw both you guys there, I was riding the black Sno Pro Mod, I think I saw yous in front of the garbage bins...

Soloma I'm the guy with the black Dodge Ram

Kevo

·
Registered
116 Posts
NICE, Yeah i saw that truck, i was in the jacked black Chevy with my blown up POLARIS in the back :( i remember seeing your sled, looks good, 4 of us has 440's there with varying motors from stock to 800's, we will have to hook up for a ride next time after this thaw they are talkin about

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
NICE, Yeah i saw that truck, i was in the jacked black Chevy with my blown up POLARIS in the back :( i remember seeing your sled, looks good, 4 of us has 440's there with varying motors from stock to 800's, we will have to hook up for a ride next time after this thaw they are talkin about[/b]

For sure I have a place on kennisis lake and my girlfriend works in the office there so I'm up there all the time... I was talking to you on sunday about your truck, and I saw a few of those 440 Revs around the boiler room and was wondering what kind of power they were sporting...

Kevo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts