Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scott, Just wanted to let you and others here know of the great time we had staying at and riding from your place. 4 of us were up and rode all over the place. Pittston Farms, Canada, West forks and everywhere in between. The cabins were perfect. clean, warm and comfortable. The trails were about a 8 out of 10 most of the time. couldnt have aked for a better time. Had plenty of food and drink at Shmooses also. Thanks again. JPD

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
We are all going to have to stop talking so much about it or we won't be able to go back. It will be booked solid.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Glad you guys had a good stay. Trails are getting better and better as we have finally gotten most of the washouts taken care of. The colder weather is good to see (9 degrees now) and will freeze things up good and make it last. Thanks for the nice comments.

Scott
Spruce Meadow Cabins

·
Registered
581 Posts
Well........... It appears it is just me up here now as the wife recently pulled the "I love you, just no longer in love with you" thing. Made her decision a few weeks before xmas and has decided to move back to S. Maine. I am devastated etc.., but I'm dealing with it. Probably won't be building any new cabins though as I'll have a lot to handle with what I have. May have open rooms in the house though. There is an apartment upstairs that I may fill with beds at some point (current tenants are leaving soon and probably won't rent it out again) Long story...

Scott

·
Registered
581 Posts
Scott, sorry to hear that.[/b]
Thanks, I'm actually doing OK now and have accepted it. Nothing is changing up here, I'm staying! Just plan on keeping it as it is for now. I always hate when I have to tell someone I'm booked. Really.

Scott

·
Registered
645 Posts
Thanks, I'm actually doing OK now and have accepted it. Nothing is changing up here, I'm staying! Just plan on keeping it as it is for now. I always hate when I have to tell someone I'm booked. Really.

Scott[/b]
Sorry to hear that man... sounds like you are in good spirits about the whole thing though, I am sure its not something easy to deal with! Glad to hear you are going to stick around - you have a great thing going! Thanks again for all the hard work on the trails and the updates!! You da man!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Scott, I am sorry to hear that also. You seem like a really good guy and that sucks for anyone to have to go through. You have a great operation and you do a fine job. Keep your chin up. Next time we come up we'll have to have a cocktail or 5. Best of luck man. catch you soon. Jason

1 - 11 of 11 Posts