Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rob I have some really neat results comparing the big three at the shootout but it wont let me attach the file. I will email it to you and if there is anyway to get it on could you post thanks.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Rob that is sweet. You da man! Red is the prettiest pig at the fair and blue is the second prettiest.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
those results are pretty accurate, the rev 800's are fast! tody i was racing 2 and one was quite a bit fster than the other, but i still beat it same with the zr 900 i beat it and he beat me a few times.

·
Registered
40 Posts
ther're are several typos in the amsnow #s. The 900 6.3 should be 7.3 and some of the 600s (rev and prox) are duplicate #s.Amsnow will proof and repost on wednesday.....6.3 in 660 haha look at the #s you know thats not right!! :lol:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Zr900 has some legs... look at the MPH hehe

I am glad to once again AC comes out on top. Congrats to all you guys with the F7 - nice to see that it did what AC claimed!

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Originally posted by Davey_Boy@Dec 8 2002, 12:33 AM
those results are pretty accurate, the rev 800's are fast! tody i was racing 2 and one was quite a bit fster than the other, but i still beat it same with the zr 900 i beat it and he beat me a few times.
Don't forget, they are also 100cc bigger!

I think we got one heck of a runner here boys!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts