Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a Snopro that doesnt register mileage, but i registers hours. I would like to know approximately what average speed everybody has on their firecats so i can get an idea of how many miles mine has on it.

The more replies the better.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
145 hours-5200 miles-aggressive offtrail-fast paced trail riding

35.86MPH average

·
Registered
384 Posts
If yours has been raced, alot of time gets added up just on the track stand, and other small times when not driving.

·
Registered
164 Posts
my sabercat has 3989 miles at 163 hours 24.47 average which seems odd
because i rarley do less than 45 mph unless i,m in the woods dont like trees
:beer:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
I know i just went and checked my dad's sled and it has 1820 miles, 77 hours. Thats 23 and a half miles per hour. We dont usually get under 45 either. I was always doing 65- 80. Of course i dont have my sled now to check the hours. I knew the mileage(2500), just not the hours.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Yea but how long do you guys let it warm up before each ride?

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
Hi,
I have a Snopro that doesnt register mileage, but i registers hours. I would like to know approximately what average speed everybody has on their firecats so i can get an idea of how many miles mine has on it.

The more replies the better.

Thanks[/b]
....should have added...also had an 02 sno pro. That one was like 20 mph average. Spend alot of time screwing around and not so much high speed trail running. Most fun sled I've ever driven....still.

The speedo is easy to fix if you want it to work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts