Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend told me hes been ridding on sled trails near his place is there much i can do mabey get opp to his place to have a talk with him any people work for this club that would go talk to him about ripping our trails up

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
You could talk to him.... Tell him the effects of riding a Quad on sled trails. Tell him that he can be charged with tresspassing.... If he don't listen, then you can report it.

·
Banned
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You could talk to him.... Tell him the effects of riding a Quad on sled trails. Tell him that he can be charged with tresspassing.... If he don't listen, then you can report it.[/b]
i already talked to him he doesent really care he sayed

·
Banned
1,459 Posts
Tell his mommy and daddy...since you're 15, i'm guessing he must be around the same age and i'm sure he doesn't own the quad...tell them what can happen and they'll send him to his room for a week. Problem solved! lol

...OR...hide some pot in his quad and call the cops and tell them he's running a drug smuggling ring on the north bay snowmobile trails...tell his parents the same thing he'll be grounded for 2 weeks maybe.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
He didn't make it far down the trails, I know exactly where he drove it, I was on his tracks yesturday, its the only place in town with ATV tracks that ive seen.

·
Banned
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He didn't make it far down the trails, I know exactly where he drove it, I was on his tracks yesturday, its the only place in town with ATV tracks that ive seen.[/b]
wat trail was it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts