Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey buddy how about a update? You better not be out riding you should be on your computer updateing us law abiding citizens. hahaha now put down the donut and cup of tim hortens coffee and give us a report. hahahaha See ya on the first of feb.

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
Hey buddy how about a update? You better not be out riding you should be on your computer updateing us law abiding citizens. hahaha now put down the donut and cup of tim hortens coffee and give us a report. hahahaha See ya on the first of feb.[/b]

OUUUUCHHHH ! Unfortunately I am not out riding... Have been instructing new Snowmobile Officers this week.... And they all have a photo of you and your sled now :smilielol:

I have some good news and some not so good news...

We have about 5-6 inches on the ground with lake effect still coming on and off...

The bad is that its super fluffy and doesnt make for a good base yet... However we are suppose to be up to 34 on thursday so maybe it will settle a little and hopefully get some more snow on top...

Roads are icing up which is also a good sign...

Im still going to snap a few pics for you guys today...

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
Wow.... Heavy snows... Almost white out conditions once in awhile..... Wind is out of the north to north west... Great for the Lake Effect...

We still need a bunch though before I would say it was enough to ride on... Right now if 3-4 sleds gover over the trails the snow would blow off the trails...

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Hey Lawdog~ We'll be in your area on the 20th. Will stop and say Hi if we see you.[/b]
Where you going? We'll be in AuTrain :div20:

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
We'll be around the Newberry area. Isn't AuTrain way north by Munising/Christmas?[/b]
Yep, West of Munising. But if we ride East and ya'll ride West maybe we'll bump into each other............

I pray for big snow for both of us!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
on stand by: when the groomers hit the trail im in the truck on the way up. unfortunatly we had 10 guys leavin tomorrow for munising but conditions didnt warrant groomable trails untlil maybe sat or sunday so we cancelled. untill next weekend

1 - 12 of 12 Posts