Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was west of sheridan about 20 miles up in the big horns. it was great the snow was sticky but it was fun we found some deep snow, they were soposed to get a foot or so on wed. but i didnt get to see it cause i left on tues

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
dd700,

I have never ridden that area but I am trying desperately to get 1 more ride in this season and I would like to go out to that area(Bighorns). I was out in Togwotee 3 weeks ago and I had a BLAST!!!

I have tried all my riding buddies and even some friends of friends and I can not find anyone who is willing to go... :( I could have went out with 1 group of people leaving this weekend for the week to Togwotee but this is the only week that I am un-able to be gone.... There is still the 1st and second week available for me in April but I doubt I'll find anyone who can and is willing to go :( :(

Thanks for the reply!
-John

·
Registered
180 Posts
John, I'm still trying for a trip out west too. I'm from St Paul,where are you?
Colorado is prime now with recent 62" of new snow just past Denver.
Do you know conditions in the Big Horns, any recent snow?
For these 1000 mile trips, 3 or 4 guys are better for the drive. Keep looking, I'd probably be able to go for a week once we're into April.
MinnBobber

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
MinnBobber,

I'm in the Mpls. area, Rogers to be exact. I have heard that the Big Horns have recieved a couple of feet in the past week. I have never been there, but I almost had a chance to go out with a friend of a friend that has a friend(lol) who lives in the Big Horns and he would have been able to lead us to all the sweet spots to ride late in the season. Needless to say, that fell thru...... :(
-John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts