Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is as it was sent to me im not a computer nut so i have no clue how to copy this letter so i will just type it as it is wrote.
feb7 2003
dear arctic cat firecat 700 snowmobile owner
this letter is being sent to all registered owners of 03 f7 snowmobiles to inform them about an upgrade program regarding the f7. our records indicate the you are the owner of an affectedf7.
due to an inconsitency in oil pump delivery that may result in engine overheating,piston sticking,and potential catastrophic engine damage, a service bulletin is being issued for correction of the problem by your authorized cat dealer. until the oil pump has been updated by your dealer please add 80:1 (16OZ PER TEN GALLONS) of premix arctic cat apv injection oil to each tank of gasoline used. by making this adjustment, you SHOULD be able to operate your f7 without the above mentioned problems.

NOTE: this 80:1 mixture is to be used in conjunction with the oil injection system.

we sincerely apologize for the inconviences that you may have faced with yourf7 snowmobile. we pride ourselves for not only designing and manufacturing world class products,but also for taking care of our customers. therefore, due to the inconviences caused by the unusual number of service related issues on the 03 f7,by arctic catis enclosing a 100.00 coupon for the purchase of up to 100.00 worth of arctic wear clothing and accessories. we are also enclosing a coupon for one free gallon of apv oil for usse in the suggested pre mix in your f7 snowmobile. the coupons are good at any authorized cat dealer and must be redeemed by march 15,2003.

note the coupons must be presented to your AC DEALER when purchasing your accessories, and oil.

we feel that the f7 is still the best performance snowmobile available today. even people who have expereienced problems with the f7 have stated that the snowmobile is awesome. this has been elusive,frustrating problem for AC to detect. so again, we apoligize for the inconvience and possible riding time lost.

as always AC wishes to maintain the highest level of customer satifaction and is commited to our customers.
We appreciate your patience, cooperation and understanding. We want reassure you that everthing possible is being done to ensure that you have a great snowmobiling experience.

Sincerely,
Product service and warranty department.

Arctic Cat Inc.

Lets all get together and try and get 1 year extended warranty.

Thank You
Snowgasm

S

·
0 Posts
I bought a F7 today and I was told that rebate goes by serial #'s.

Later models, sent out after Dec 01 have the updated completed already so no coupon?

I'm waiting to hear from AC directly. Although I trust me dealer. They're doing the update today before the sled goes out.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought mine in Oct. 2002 and I have no problems with the oil pump, and I went to my dealer with this letter and they never even seen it before. So either my dealer is full of it or yours is. Just posting a letter that I had received.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Originally posted by Spenc2u@Feb 13 2003, 02:12 PM
I bought a F7 today and I was told that rebate goes by serial #'s.

Later models, sent out after Dec 01 have the updated completed already so no coupon?

I'm waiting to hear from AC directly. Although I trust me dealer. They're doing the update today before the sled goes out.
bought mine dec. 28th and just got my coupons yesterday. they even sold me my slide without other updates done (the coil tach one) mine is goin in for all the udates monday hopefully.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts