Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
The towns of Parent and clova have no rooms from Monday to Friday, saterday and sunday is Okay. Bernard 819-536-2664.[/b]

Do you mean this coming week Bernard or all winter?

Andy

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
Why? I can only imagine it has to do with mining or forestry. There sure as hell is nothing else going on in those areas!! LOL

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Logging all winter, The company has taken all the rooms.[/b]

Thanks Bernard for the heads up!

Andy

·
Registered
676 Posts
The towns of Parent and clova have no rooms from Monday to Friday, saterday and sunday is Okay. Bernard 819-536-2664.[/b]
I don't know where the hell you got that info Bernard.We are already booked twice in Clova in 2 different weeks in february during weeknights on top of that.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I don't know where the hell you got that info Bernard.We are already booked twice in Clova in 2 different weeks in february during weeknights on top of that.[/b]
I think the key word there is your already booked!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know where the hell you got that info Bernard.We are already booked twice in Clova in 2 different weeks in february during weeknights on top of that.[/b]
This info comes from relais 22 it might only be PARENT. I GUESS I SHOULD MIND MY OWN BUSINESS.

·
Registered
554 Posts
This info comes from relais 22 it might only be PARENT. I GUESS I SHOULD MIND MY OWN BUSINESS.[/b]

this is your business! keep up the great work!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Bernards his name and sledding is his game. Thanks for the info. Bernard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts