Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all fellow Harcore Ontario Sledders,

How about a post of where everyone is located so maybe we can hook up if someone is close by.

I'll start :lol:

I live in Caledonia, Ontario, which is located about 15 minutes south of Hamilton.

Have F7 and will travel, have some good spots down here to ride, a pipeline just went in not to long ago and some spots you would swear that you were on a groomed trail. Lets just think snow.

Talk to ya

Bryan

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Dryden ON 4hrs west of Thunder Bay
Need more snow :unsure: Enough here to ride, but barely

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Whitby ...... need more snow

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
I live just outside of Niagara Falls, NY, but try to go to the Muskoka Region 3-4 times a year. With the insurance problems we are having, I plan to travel north more than I ever did. Should be heading to North Bay within the next few weeks.

·
Registered
200 Posts
THUNDER BAY- The hardcore of hardcore sledders. You don't believe me, come up and we'll take you on real trails that'll rattle your teeth. Just 1 hr drive NE we are riding on 3 feet of snow sitting on the ground. :wacko:

I'm beginning to think after reading all these posts, that you guys must be riding lakes and groomed trails by the way you are suggesting set ups. I've found the answer to setting the F7 to a turning god, but at the expense of handling big bumps (already posted). You guys just suggesting move this and lift this.etc...... Come on, it's the shock valving that we should be talking about if you are serious ditch bangers. I'm still experimenting, but am not happy yet- when I am, I'll post the valving set ups. The stock valving is for people who don't venture of frozen water.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Jamie:

I am close to Brant and Caroline in the old part of Burlington. We have been there 4 years. I grew up outside of Niagara Falls and have always ridden from the family cottage in Muskoka.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Should be some snow up there, calling for squalls and lots of them. I gotta get up there soon also. Have fun.

Bryan

1 - 20 of 25 Posts