Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have no snow in southern Manitoba and we really need everyone to pull together. Prayers, boogy woogy snow dance, rubbing your favourite piece of wood :p , whatever it takes. A Voodoo chant, a call to the US or Canadian governement, I don't care what it takes. Someone turn on the snow making machine already!!! :angry:

·
Registered
841 Posts
I live next door to you in southern sask.........we had a good start but it all melted. so when it snows here I'll send some your way

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
i asked my dealer the same question regarding warranty, and he said they probaly would
only 48.8 miles on my f-7, and the snow is melted

·
Registered
24 Posts
I know where your at Larry. We have only a couple of inches in the Lac du Bonnet area. You can play on Lee River but in the bush its a little hard on the machine and driver. More on the way supposedly this Thursday, but who knows... <_<

·
Registered
38 Posts
Here in southern MN we just came out of the driest November on record, and december isn't looking much better. This El Nino crap is BS. 0.0 miles and hours on my F5 Sno Pro.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
See this is helping already, I actually smiled after reading the responses. Maybe my tendency to randomly curse at the sky while wandering aimlessly looking for snow will come to an end. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
962 Posts
I found my self today in one of those akward moments.

I was getting into my truck and I looked out the front of it as I was getting in and I thought I saw a snowflake. I instantly paused and waited and waited and waited till I saw another one. I bet it was about 45 sec to a min.

Then I shut my leg in the door. :wacko:

·
Registered
580 Posts
There is a 70 percent chance of snow here, I swear if we get one inch I will wear the crap out of whatever ditch it falls in till I burn through my first tank of premix..

Attachments

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Reminds me of that polaris commercial where the couple sleeps through every noise and then the snowflake on window wakes them up,cool commercial-scott-my wife says i spend to much time watching the weather channel!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Hey there I'm from Sask. Have you guys ever noticed how enviro canada always call for snow on the 6th or 7th day of the forecast and it never comes!!

ARGGGHHH!!!

Oh well. at least I'l have the lowest miles ZR700 on the used market if this keeps up!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WOW!!! It's been snowing all morning here, FINALLY!! Thanks to all you guys that made the effort. One last request though.......Now it needs to be COLDER so the precious white stiff doesn't melt. :mellow:

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Larry@Dec 15 2002, 09:21 PM
We have no snow in southern Manitoba and we really need everyone to pull together. Prayers, boogy woogy snow dance, rubbing your favourite piece of wood :p , whatever it takes. A Voodoo chant, a call to the US or Canadian governement, I don't care what it takes. Someone turn on the snow making machine already!!! :angry:
Go North Boys! we got lots!! -8 C and 16" of the white stuff!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts