Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see most all Yami models except for the Attak. How do we start one pre tel oh all-knowing and all-powerful moderator? (lol)

seriously, this is a great site, keep up the good work!

thanks, HH

ps-
anyone hear of the stainless steel carbide studs made by REDTIP POWER STUDS?
(Went to the show in syracuse and picked up 312 for under $310 inc. aluminum backers and nuts)

·
Registered
305 Posts
attak is basically the same as the apex-cept with longer track-i would post anything that involves attak with the apex section-i think they shouldnt even have that many-it should be
apex/rx models
rs models
2 strokes-maybe like srx one and sxr one seperate column

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Originally posted by hemihead@Oct 2 2005, 02:52 PM
I see most all Yami models except for the Attak.  How do we start one pre tel oh all-knowing and all-powerful moderator? (lol)

seriously, this is a great site, keep up the good work!

thanks, HH

ps- 
anyone hear of the stainless steel carbide studs made by REDTIP POWER STUDS?
(Went to the show in syracuse and picked up 312 for under $310 inc. aluminum backers and nuts)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=903950
[/quote]

I've used the Red Tips for a few years now and they are great. Did you get them from Korkys? They are good to deal with. I went to the booth and told them I wasn't happy with the aluminum backers that I used on my Rage last year and they GAVE me a full set of Poly backers NO QUESIONS ASKED! I bought another complete set for my wifes Classic. The aluminum seem to bend pretty easy with longer studs and I had a few actually crack in half last year.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I got them at the show in 'Cuse upstairs at Korky's. You cant beat the price. But I chose the aluminum backers, think thats a problem? Do you ride hard or do you feel the aluminum backers aren't up to the task which led to their cracking? What size stud do you have? The 1.4"? Did any studs bend or break?

...and how do you like the Rage? Sharp-looking sled. How is the power, reliabilty and fuel consupmtion? Does the longer track make a difference in the deep powder?, because this season I will have 575 reasons not to get stuck! I'm planning on getting an Attak and a Vector very soon. I am quite psyched for the season. The only 4stroker I rode was my friend's T660 and I enjoyed that for the several miles I tested it.

-HH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts