Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plan on purchasing an Attak and a Vector very soon. Was quoted 9300 for Attak and 7800 for Vector ER. Is this decent? And how many studs do you recommend for each?

HH

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Plan on purchasing an Attak and a Vector very soon.  Was quoted 9300 for Attak and 7800 for Vector ER.  Is this decent?  And how many studs do you recommend for each?

HH[/b]

give us a call[/b]

Hi bbt,

Where are you? Are you a dealer? Thanks but Im in the Albany NY area and I feel indebted to those dealers who generously supported a charity 24-hr Vermont Border-to-Border ride I co-organized a couple yrs ago. I was surprised at their generosity, even when I never purchased from them before. They were pretty cool, -they donated jackets, helmets, accessories, etc as prizes for our riders (We raised 65,000 in our last B2B ride). So I narrowed it down to places in the Albany area that donated (Phibbs, Birch Hill, Alpin Haus. Griffins, a local Pol dealer was very generous but I'm not in a market for a Polaris). Gotta support the guys who supported our event :)

Thanks,

HH

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Highland Yamaha in Illinois is advertising new Attaks on their website for $8,999. Not sure if that includes destination charge or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts