Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All sponsors that are sending product for this ride I will need you logo's, product items donating etc. by 1/15/07 or sooner!! We are working on the shirts and need to know which logo's will be used.

I have so far

ArcticFX
SledTech
Sled Solutions
Gilletts Motorsports
American Oak Resort
Polaris Girl
SnappyDave
RU Outside/The King of Fleece

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Give me an address to send all these HIGH QUALITY, SNAP-ON products. (Folks, the price of admission is worth it if you snag one of these goodies!)

BTW,,, do sponsors gotta pay too??,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hey , that's not a dumb question,,,,,,, is it? snap

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Give me an address to send all these HIGH QUALITY, SNAP-ON products. (Folks, the price of admission is worth it if you snag one of these goodies!)

BTW,,, do sponsors gotta pay too??,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hey , that's not a dumb question,,,,,,, is it? snap[/b]
Dave,

Just hold tight and I will let you know. As for the sponsorship, you still have to pay to get the shirt and dinner. It goes to the groomer fund so it's not like I'm pocketing the cash. Stop thinking about coming and just come!! :div20:

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
I'm not that far from H.L.,,,, I can be there in 40 minutes,, just want to make sure that you get the "Really Good Prizes" for the raffles should something arise. I can send you a business card to use as the logo set-up for the shirt. Let me know where to mail it to. snap

,,p.s.-- ,,and the check for $20 dammit!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.