Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone in the northeast isnt busy tomorrow and wants to catch some turbo racing action, head to New England Dragway for the first ever race of the Northeast Promod Asphalt Series.
we'll be there as event sponsors as well as in the pits helping out one of our racers with whatever we can.
it will be a good event as there is also a prostock 800 series that day, and the x275 cars are also running, which are always great to watch

·
Premium Member
33,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Saw some of your Facebook posts, Tom ... looks like a great time! :bc:
Good turnout for the first event in the series. I know several guys that couldn't get their sled together in time, so next race should be even better.
And to have my engine work in the winning sled was icing on the cake.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
20,661 Posts
Good turnout for the first event in the series. I know several guys that couldn't get their sled together in time, so next race should be even better.
And to have my engine work in the winning sled was icing on the cake.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk
I hope you were wearing some Yamaha Blue in support of that winning sled :whistle:

Joking aside - congrats Tommy Boy!!! :fistpump2::bc::buttrock:

·
Premium Member
33,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so race 2 of the series was cancelled last weekend due to rain unfortunately. they have rescheduled that one for October 20. That will put it the day after the previously scheduled October 19 race making a double header weekend.
Anyone that wants to see, or run, that will be a great weekend of racing for sure.

·
Premium Member
33,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
after a great double header this weekend, with a ton of great racing, i am extremely happy to say that one of our engines helped put Brad Noyes into third on saturday with a win on sunday, and the win for the points series.
congratulations to Brad for a great season and well deserved win. i dont know if anyone put in as much test time and effort as Brad and he showed it this weekend.
Consistent runs in the teens even with power pulled out for a sketchy track due to the cold temps.:bc2:

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts