Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have to say NEVER saw that before! I just wonder where he got the deer from, and what he was planning on doing with it.

Trails were crap, 2 foot moguls, groomer never went through, guy was cruising along, deer was having a hell of a ride in the back

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Have to say NEVER saw that before! I just wonder where he got the deer from, and what he was planning on doing with it.

Trails were crap, 2 foot moguls, groomer never went through, guy was cruising along, deer was having a hell of a ride in the back[/b]
There was a lot of sleds up that way over the weekend, groomer can't be there every second of the day.

whats with the deer? guy was riding his sled down hwy 3 pulling a deer? wtf!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jet, I had no problem with the groomer not going by, I knew it was a very busy weekend, just trying to set up the scene. with the moguls the deer was bouncing all over the trail.

Sorry no pics, was driving by in the truck.

Cross Lake *******!

·
Registered
37 Posts

Trails were crap, 2 foot moguls, groomer never went through, guy was cruising along, deer was having a hell of a ride in the back[/b]
Thats awesome, draggin a deer behind a sled. Least it was still in da reefer persay.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts