Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
R.I.P. TONY!
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
most of the post that are in HCS about dealers and or repair shops always seem to be negative in one way or another, so i just have to tell about a positive issue. my wife and i went to aroostock county, fort fairfield, maine for new years weekend, we rode on saturday in heavy snowfall, also rode sunday on fresh groomed trails under sunny skies it was awsome. then my sled started to act up, i tried to diagnose it traced it down to an electrical issue with the efi system, riding down for now, monday new years eve day took sled to plourde arctic cat in caribou they took it right in diagnosed the problem as a bad coolant temp sensor unfortantly they didnt have one in stock they even checked with other local dealers, so i said to order the part have it sent to me in conn.and i would swap it out myself, now we headed home on new years day and when arriving home from work the next day Jan 2 the part was at the house, in ten mins. it was installed and ready to ride , now i have purchased sleds from plourdes in the past and will continue to use them and send others there A BIG KUDOS TO BOB AND ALL HIS CREW!!!

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
most of the post that are in HCS about dealers and or repair shops always seem to be negative in one way or another, so i just have to tell about a positive issue. my wife and i went to aroostock county, fort fairfield, maine for new years weekend, we rode on saturday in heavy snowfall, also rode sunday on fresh groomed trails under sunny skies it was awsome. then my sled started to act up, i tried to diagnose it traced it down to an electrical issue with the efi system, riding down for now, monday new years eve day took sled to plourde arctic cat in caribou they took it right in diagnosed the problem as a bad coolant temp sensor unfortantly they didnt have one in stock they even checked with other local dealers, so i said to order the part have it sent to me in conn.and i would swap it out myself, now we headed home on new years day and when arriving home from work the next day Jan 2 the part was at the house, in ten mins. it was installed and ready to ride , now i have purchased sleds from plourdes in the past and will continue to use them and send others there A BIG KUDOS TO BOB AND ALL HIS CREW!!![/b]

????

Glad your happy........nice when your shit runs

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks for the good words. Sorry we could not help you out to get you back on the trails. We try to get everybody that comes in, does not matter if you our local or from penn, mass, nh, or canada we will try to get evereybody on the trails. And again thanks

·
Registered
618 Posts
Never dealt with Plourdes but a buddy hit a jump broke all the wheels off his Polaris he hit so hard and on a Sunday one of the Motels gave us Daigle Polris home phone number called there the son went opened the shop took wheels off a brnad new sled the dad got back from his ride and helped fixed my buddy up and charged him like an hour and a half. I lost a Jackshaft bearing while up there and they helped me change it let me do some of the work and they where more than fair with me also. So if there is a good service thread I would like to include them for being great.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I have yet to meet anyone in the County that won't go out of their way to help you out . . . no matter what you're riding . . . well with the one exception of that [email protected]#[email protected]% clerk at the Crown Park Inn last year (but that's a whole other story.)

Incidentally, I just have to mention this . . . it's AROOSTOOK, not Aroostic, Arrostick or Arrostock. Sorry, couldn't help it . . . of course I realize you're from "Connetikit." :) ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts