Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
for all the young boys who think area 51 is the greatest place to ride. go find this place.......

[/b]

we are gonna have to see more pics to exacty determine exactly where "Area 47" is but i think i have an idea already, ive seen those metal border pilars before

but area 51 has more snow than that right now... :fluffy: my bro was there today and he said they got another foot of fresh snow since thursday!!!

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
for all the young boys who think area 51 is the greatest place to ride. go find this place.......

[/b]
Looks decent! :beerchug: :div20:

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
we are gonna have to see more pics to exacty determine exactly where "Area 47" is but i think i have an idea already, ive seen those metal border pilars before
but area 51 has more snow than that right now... :fluffy: my bro was there today and he said they got another foot of fresh snow since thursday!!![/b]

putting my boots on ... more shit about to flow through the forum

·
Registered
585 Posts
I dont want to see a pic like that again that is scary. I think that pic was taken april 06 j/k.I hope we atleats get a few weeks of decent rideing cause its killing me to havea new sled sitting there and not being able to ride it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts