Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Weiss Equipment in Frankenmuth is the best. The guys in the service department are into sleds and will always take time to answer your questions. I bought two sleds from them this year and they were set up properly. I also bought a trailer but after a week the trailer just wasn't working for me and without question, they took the trailer back and gave me a full refund. I wouldn't go anywhere else. They remind me of dealers from the old days of snowmobiling who gave a dam

·
Registered
2019 Polaris XC 850
1,230 Posts
That part is right about the pit stop across the street.
And, BTW it's not how I "feel", it's what happened there at Pat's. I won't call that little man out by name but he's a rude dick with a complex. If I ever treated a customer like he treated me that day right or wrong I'd be fired. I'll never go back but I will continue to spread this word when asked or it comes up, he deserves it.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
That part is right about the pit stop across the street.
And, BTW it's not how I "feel", it's what happened there at Pat's. I won't call that little man out by name but he's a rude dick with a complex. If I ever treated a customer like he treated me that day right or wrong I'd be fired. I'll never go back but I will continue to spread this word when asked or it comes up, he deserves it.
Owner, salesman? Maybe the guy was just having a bad day but that won’t prevent you from holding a grudge and trashing a business for all eternity....grow up.👍🏼

·
Registered
2019 Polaris XC 850
1,230 Posts
Owner, salesman? Maybe the guy was just having a bad day but that won’t prevent you from holding a grudge and trashing a business for all eternity....grow up.👍🏼
Fuck off, you weren't there.
His daddy owns the place. Maybe he was having a bad day?!?!?!? If you are an owner or salesman or any part of any company you treat customers good, he didn't. I could give a shit about what kind of day he was having. I was 450 miles from home with a new masheen on a maiden trip that had problems & needed help-advise-service.
I was the one having the bad day pal.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Fuck off, you weren't there.
His daddy owns the place. Maybe he was having a bad day?!?!?!? If you are an owner or salesman or any part of any company you treat customers good, he didn't. I could give a shit about what kind of day he was having. I was 450 miles from home with a new masheen on a maiden trip that had problems & needed help-advise-service.
I was the one having the bad day pal.
Sounds like you’re a hothead and I still think it’s a dick move to keep trashing a business...never heard a bad word about the place so my guess is that you were the issue and not the employee.

·
Registered
2019 Polaris XC 850
1,230 Posts
Your previous posts on a lot subjects tell me what I need to know. So you just keep "guessing".

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
thanks for all the great replies and suggestions in the end I went with K&W cycles for my new Sled and I would like to post up a Shout out to Jeff Siladke.

Sales Manager @ K&W Cycle Inc.

(586)884-4008 direct

(586)731-5959x130

Polaris & Ski-Doo sleds

If you're in the market for a new sled he is the go-to guy in all of Michigan. No BS, straight shooter, best price, he's just the guy to use.

Cannot recommend him more, thanks for the great buying experience Jeff!

Jeff makes the buying experience very easy and very painless with none of the hidden costs and other crap that some dealers like to throw in there.

Again I think everybody for the replies it was very informative.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Glad to hear that. Early next month I will stop by or give him a call about snow checking a 22 Assault.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
How about Bader Brothers in Hillman...anybody dealt with them? Their snowcheck prices are very good.👍🏼

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
How about Bader Brothers in Hillman...anybody dealt with them? Their snowcheck prices are very good.👍🏼
I have never dealt with them myself but my neighbor across the street has. (Fully admit that this is second hand hearsay info.)
He has a cabin up in Atlanta so they're the multi-line dealer in the area. A few of his buddies up there ride polaris and buy from them also.

From what my buddy say's, they seem to do good on pricing but that the service dept seems to be rather shady. He took his sled in for service and they tried to pop him for a bunch of suspension work and parts he did not need. Did work without authorization, that was not needed, and then almost refused to put it back the way they found it. They had actually put the shocks on upside down and were insisting they had them on the right way and wanted to charge him for doing so.
They also tried to charge his buddy $3,000 to replace a quad motor when the thing only needed a $50.00 part. Again, just stories I've been told, but I trust my friend to not make shit up.

So take that info with a grain of salt and make your own conclusions.

If nothing else go in with your eyes wide open.

·
Registered
2019 Polaris XC 850
1,230 Posts
Nice to see you can put in a opinion on a specific dealer. I'll take that into consideration, thanks. I did the same but someone here jumped my ass for it without having a fuckin' clue of what went on . ;)
I love it when things come to pass.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Nice to see you can put in a opinion on a specific dealer. I'll take that into consideration, thanks. I did the same but someone here jumped my ass for it without having a fuckin' clue of what went on . ;)
I love it when things come to pass.
I know exactly what went on...you waltzed into a dealer where you didn’t buy your sled and expected them to drop everything and kiss your ass and when they didn’t you threw a tantrum and now trash that dealer every chance you get.😂
Bob didn’t trash Baders he simply relayed a few specifics that his buddy experienced whereas you just trashed Pats 100 💯 and the only thing that has come to pass is more shit out of your mouth.✌🏻

21 - 40 of 41 Posts