Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Arctic Insider today, Cat has scheduled a bunch of North American demo events that include the Blast:

2021 Arctic Cat Events and Demo Ride Information

JANUARY

17-19: Eagle River, WI. World Championship Snowmobile Derby. 2021 Display and Demo Rides.

FEBRUARY

21-22: Salamanca, NY. ISOC National Snocross. 2021 Display and Demo Rides.

MARCH

6-7: Colebrook, NH. Go North Snowfest. 2021 Display and Demo Rides.

6-7: Old Forge, NY. SnoFest. 2021 Display and Demo Rides.

9-10: Laval Quebec. Sneak Peek Tour, Place Sports Expert (Place Forzani), 2021 Display

13-14: Quebec City, Quebec. Sneak Peek Tour, Complexe Capitale Helicoptere

13-14: Grand Rapids, MI. ISOC National Snocross. 2021 Display and Demo Rides.

13-14: West Yellowstone, MT. Spring Fling (Snowmobile Expo) 2021 Display and Demo Rides.

17-18: Kanata, Ontario. Sneak Peek Tour, Bell Sensplex, 2021 Display

19-22: Jackson Hole, WY. Jackson Hole Hillclimb, 2021 Display and Demo Rides.

20-22: Lake Geneva, WI. ISOC National Snocross Grand Finale, 2021 Display and Demo Rides.

20-21: Barrie, Ontario. Sneak Peek Tour, Bradford Greenhouses, 2021 Display

25: Winnipeg, Manitoba. Sneak Peek Tour, Red River Exhibition Park, 2021 Display

27: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Sneak Peek Tour, Prairieland Park, 2021 Display

29: Edmonton, Alberta. Sneak Peek Tour, Servus Credit Union Place, 2021 Display

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
None in MN, lol

I should've included this part, was in such a hurry to post the schedule that I skipped over it:
On a recent visit to the Arctic Cat factory, we learned participating Arctic Cat dealers will be receiving a select number of 2021 models for demo rides/display very soon, and Factory Reps will be touring dealerships with additional 2021 models. We will do our best to share those dealer locations so you can go visit them to ride, look or touch a 2021.
I asked one dealership if they had plans to hold a demo event, similar to what they did last year. Their response was that they requested it and are waiting to hear back from Cat on a schedule.

So, I suspect we'll see dealer demos, in addition to the official schedule. :bc2:

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
GR,mi has not had snow mid March for the past 20 years or more. There are 3 - 4 dealers in the area and one does have there own demos near Cadillac every years but I have never been.

·
Registered
623 Posts
did anyone get to toss a leg over one of these this past weekend? Radio silence for the most part on this sled since it was introduced, hoping to start getting a few ride reports.

·
Registered
8,598 Posts
ArcticInsider - 2021 ARCTIC CAT DEMO RIDES AT ERX IN ELK RIVER, MN JANUARY 25&26!!!
@mnstang can you take a gopro and perform a ride report on all three models?

if not, I get it and could have went to ER this weekend but chose riding at home instead.

didn't look like many people were even at ER for the race, hopefully ERX will have a bigger turnout.
I'm out of town riding Friday, Saturday, maybe Sunday. I may go there Sunday depending when I get back. They're also having the big vintage ride/show there that same weekend, formerly the waconia ride in- moved to ERX, so there might be alot of people test riding, good move by cat to get the demo with that event.

If I go, what specifically do you want to see?

·
Registered
8,598 Posts
did anyone get to toss a leg over one of these this past weekend? Radio silence for the most part on this sled since it was introduced, hoping to start getting a few ride reports.
They're having demo rides this weekend at ERX. The waconia vintage show will be there too. I'm not sure if they'll have other cat sleds there but I did hear the blasts will be. Could be a good time.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
I'm out of town riding Friday, Saturday, maybe Sunday. I may go there Sunday depending when I get back. They're also having the big vintage ride/show there that same weekend, formerly the waconia ride in- moved to ERX, so there might be alot of people test riding, good move by cat to get the demo with that event.

If I go, what specifically do you want to see?
roger that! :thumbsup:

if you go, I want to see it ride wheelies, side hilling pow on the M, pulling a fish house with the LT and a real world size comparison of the chassis/tunnel/etc. to see just how mid-sized it is. would also be nice to see an adult that knows how to man handle a trail sled tossing the ZR around on the narrowed front end and base shocks. snooping around pics/vids it seems all the normal p/c bracing is gone from these. in other words, give it the full Lester treatment. :)

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Country Cat demo event - Feb 21-22

Come see and drive the 2021 and 2020 Arctic Cat snowmobiles at Country Cat! We will have a nice selection of 2021 and 2020 sleds on hand for demo rides on a 2+ mile demo course. The models we will have available to test drive are listed below.

2021 BLAST ZR 4000
2021 BLAST M 4000
2021 BLAST LT 4000
2021 RIOT X 8000
2021 M 8000 Alpha One
2020 RIOT 8000 QS3
2020 RIOT 6000
2020 ZR 6000 137" Limited iACT

The demo event will be held on Friday February 21st from 9am-4pm and Saturday February 22nd from 9am-2pm.

Pre-orders for 2021 models can be placed on site for summer/fall delivery.

I'm hearing a rumor about another dealer in northern MN that will be having a demo weekend in early March, but don't have details yet.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
I saw the three blasts out front at Thomas sno sports today. The M had the American flag graphics and it looked good, they all looked good
the M's are the best looking of the three models

the ZR would look better with a 128/9

the LT has the best windshield :)

taking one for a spin by chance?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts