Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody deal with any of these Arctic Cat dealers? Leader Pools, Dryland Marine, and Warp 9. Anybody have any good info about them? Regarding service and sales.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I have bought a lot of sleds and ATVs from Warp 9 and I would recommend them in a minute.

I havent much good about Dryland on this site thats for sure.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Warp 9 for sure! If you are closer to the Hamilton area, there is a Cat dealer 'Marsh Bros.' I think its called, but have no experience with them.

·
Premium Member
12,762 Posts
Originally posted by rever900@Oct 5 2005, 08:23 PM
Anybody deal with any of these Arctic Cat dealers? Leader Pools, Dryland Marine, and Warp 9. Anybody have any good info about them? Regarding service and sales.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=911214
[/quote]

WARP 9............great guy for purchase /service / stocks lots of parts but his "speaking to the customer" skills could use a tune up (it does get better the more you go in there though), really knows his stuff. Rated 8 / 10

DRYLAND........let's see now, except for being over priced with zero customer skills, keeping little to no parts in stock and generally not having a clue, good place to deal. Rated 1 / 10

LEADER.......good guys to deal with but can be a little standoffish till you've been in a few times, service is excellent / stock lots of parts and seem to be on their game when it comes to advice. Rated 9 / 10

PICKERING MARINE....zero customer skills, zero repair skills, stocks all but no parts and has the attitude of a wounded bear not to mention his prices are off the map. His best quality I've left for last............magically misplaced my taken off complete chaincase parts (when he was paid to install a complete rev kit) then was $250 over his written / quoted price. Rated 0 /10

ABERFOYLE........Amazing / honest to a fault folks that realy care about their customers, stock lots of parts, always up for giving out solid advice, no faults that I've ever seen. Just too far from me to deal with. RATED 10/10

·
Registered
298 Posts
Birchpoint Marine. Ya, I know it's a drive, but worth the effort. Jeff is a great guy to deal with and knows his stuff performance-wise. :div20:

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Originally posted by zr sled head@Oct 6 2005, 07:03 AM
WARP 9............great guy for purchase /service / stocks lots of parts but his "speaking to the customer" skills could use a tune up (it does get better the more you go in there though), really knows his stuff.  Rated 8 / 10

DRYLAND........let's see now, except for being over priced with zero customer skills, keeping little to no parts in stock and generally not having a clue, good place to deal.  Rated 1 / 10

LEADER.......good guys to deal with but can be a little standoffish till you've been in a few times, service is excellent / stock lots of parts and seem to be on their game when it comes to advice.  Rated 9 / 10

PICKERING MARINE....zero customer skills, zero repair skills, stocks all but no parts and has the attitude of a wounded bear not to mention his prices are off the map.  His best quality I've left for last............magically misplaced my taken off complete chaincase parts (when he was paid to install a complete rev kit) then was $250 over his written / quoted price.  Rated 0 /10

ABERFOYLE........Amazing / honest to a fault folks that realy care about their customers, stock lots of parts, always up for giving out solid advice, no faults that I've ever seen. Just too far from me to deal with.  RATED 10/10
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=911849
[/quote]

Come on Rick. Tell us how you really feel.

I'll add one comment regarding Aberfoyle Snowmobiles. Call before you go (519-763-1401). They've got some pretty funky "seasonal" hours of business.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Snow City...Dont they have cat? I deal with Mike Ball from there...he is awsome!! Will do whatever he can to help you...if you dont mind the drive Id say Birch Point

·
Registered
876 Posts
i agree with the marsh bro's comment!!!!

my buddy bought a brand new 660 from them and when he had a question about the brake light not coming on till the track is locked up the guy told him to fuck off i'm busy.
nice customer service to a guy that just spent 10 grand with you!

now we both go to aberfoyle...a little farther away but great people!!!!

my sleds there now...........

·
Registered
225 Posts
Warp 9. I have bought alot of sleds there and have never been dissappointed. Mike is A-1. :beerchug: He really knows what he is talking about. They have always bent over backwards for me and I will always bring my sled there. :beerchug:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I took a drive up to Warp 9, Mike seems like a real nice guy to deal with. Very helpful with answering all my questions.

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Dryland sucks the hind tit BIG TIME!! Stay away!!!

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Warp 9 is having his 10th anniversary open house this weekend on the 15th. Some real deals.

Jim

·
Registered
207 Posts
Picking up a Sabrecat & F7 this weekend and Leaderpool. They seem to know their stuff inside out. I was really subtle with them when asking questions. I knew all the answers to my questions before I asked. Did some serious homework. They never went over board or tried play me for an ignorant nobody.

They weren't expecting me to pick up both Sleds. :augen41:

I had no problems making the decision. Their stock and parts is great. I've heard great things about their service. Any they're 10 km from my shop. Location was key for me.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I bought my old 99 ZR 700 from Leader. And continue to use them for parts from time to time Location is key for accessability. They are good guys to deal with.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Birchpoint is the best as they stock alot of parts the same can't be said about most other cat dealers with warp 9 being 2'nd . Dryland and leader are useless with dryland being the worst of the bunch (clueless)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts