Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer told me that arctic cat is going to send all firecat owners a credit for onehundred and fifty dollars and a coupon for a free jug of apv oil.A P.R move I guess.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Originally posted by CCC Sniper@Feb 10 2003, 12:43 PM
is there any truth in this and if so..... how we make sure we receive ours?
Yeah...where do I sign up? :huh: Or is this the latest through the rumor mill... <_<

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yeah...how do you make sure you get your 150? if this is true...becuase I could sure use that to get my machine back to me.....I'm waiting for it to return from blowing the motor...and well it cost me a arm and a leg to repair...but finally done juss waiting for it to come back... :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
It is true. My dealer just told me about the coupon, I thought it was for $100, and a free gallon of oil. Also, there is a new recall to adjust the oil pump and a snow flap strap kit. I was instructed to add oil to each tank of gas for a 80:1 pre-mix because the oil pumps are set too lean. No wonder I have used very little oil! 1580 great miles so far...

·
Registered
622 Posts
Yep, just talke to my dealer. Cat will be sending a coupon for the oil and the gift certificate to the address that the warranty was registered through. Very classy on A.C. s part I think.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
thats nice of the bastards. what can i use the 100 or 150 gift certificate for? parts and acc. or new 2004.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Thats what I heard from my dealer today. $100, coupon for oil, snow flap thingy?? and he told me to bring in the sled to get the oil pump serviced. Sounds like Cat is listening. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts