Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wonderin if you guys think the site? My self I've never been too impressed with it.

·
Registered
899 Posts
i think the site is good as for ac quality issues they definitley need to send indvidual owners recall notices as some dealers do not notify owners. as a f7 owner im disappointed with all the recalls, i know ac wiil fix them but what about the time, money all of us firecat owners have spent just bringing our new sleds in for repairs before they even ride them.
personally i luv my f7 but ac should never have released this model without further testing. thanks to rob and this forum many of us have prevented thousands of dollars worth of blown engines that ac would have had to replace!
i.m.o. ac should give rob a sled of his choice just to say thanks, i also think ac should hire rob as a real world test rider/ customer relations exec.

i find it suprising that ac has not officially recognized this site and that type of lack of concern is indicative to the release of the problem plagued sleds they have marketed to us! just my i.m.o. B)

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
crappy compared to other manufactors site. i think yamaha and ski-doo are they best. Cats firecat site is good, but for the other is crappy and you cant even contact them by email!

·
Registered
861 Posts
It is a great site from a Marketing aspect. But the fact is, the people who buy their sleds are business people, engineers, construction people, accountants, photographers, pilots, etc.....................................
These are the people who spend their hard earned money that sells the product that supports the company.
It's these people, not Cats Marketing Dept., that would like some idea exchange with those who they support.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
They need to have an online store.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Most of the time I can't get the html coding to work, there is no way to contact cat, plus I signed up for the early info by email and they have yet to send me a thing, I try to resign up and they say that email addy is allready registered, The one site I want spam from and I dont get any.. LOL

·
Registered
126 Posts
I think it's terrible,
dull, and boring
But I don't ride
the website (thank god)
This F7 rocks :D

·
Registered
410 Posts
Thats for sure, it sucks. I wanted to contact them over some early purchase info on my sled and there is nothing. No e-mail addy. Piss me off. And i too sign on and received nothing. Great job, Not!

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Yah I agree I think that the site sucks big time, especially if you ccompared it to Yamaha's or Ski-doo's. They need to improve it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts