Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i still loved my cat's,espeically my 03 zr 900.but it was time for something and cat had nothing to offer so......

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Did you get the Apex or the Attak? I'm waiting for my red Apex to come in. I think the red is awesome. How do you like the way your new Yamaha is put together? I rode Cats for over 13 years and then switched to Ski Doo. The Doo's were a step above my Cats as far as fit and finish, I really liked the way Ski Doo puts a sled together. From what I have seen these new Yamaha's blow everything else away! They are very sharp looking and the build quality is far superior to any Cat I've ever owned. I can't wait to try it out this Winter. It's been a long time since I've been this excited about a new sled. When I switched to the Rev it was very exciting because of the riding position but this sled has it all including the best engine to ever make it's way into a snowmobile. Good luck with your sled , you have good taste in colors. By the end of this coming season all your Cat freinds will envy you and your new ride and don't be surprised if a few will be riding 07 Yamaha's next year!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jds,it's a er,it's beautiful,it's put together like a swiss watch,but better, and when all the negative guy's came by for a look see,first ther was silence,then there was word's like WTF,THIS THING IS AWESOME OR HOLY %HiT,IF I KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE LIKE THIS. ...lol. i watch them swam the apex while i sat back on the old 03 zr 900 with a HUGE smile on my face...i'll get the pic's from my laptop.be back fri night....al.

·
Registered
11,075 Posts
Originally posted by 03900bigiron@Sep 29 2005, 11:46 PM
jds,it's a er,it's beautiful,it's put together like a swiss watch,but better, and when all the negative guy's came by for a look see,first ther was silence,then there was word's like WTF,THIS THING IS AWESOME OR HOLY %HiT,IF I KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE LIKE THIS. ...lol.  i watch them swam the apex while i sat back on the old 03 zr 900 with a HUGE  smile on my face...i'll get the pic's from my laptop.be back fri night....al.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=900544
[/quote]

I also owned a ZR800LE cat back in 01, and at the time, I just loved it. It was a great sled, the 900 even better. The beauty is how the mfgs just keep raising the bar every year. I bought an RX1 last year and was hooked from the first ride. The new Apex is gonna make the RX1 that I loved so much feel low and slow.....can't wait....nice ride btw..... :div20:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank's guy's and i have some better pic's tonight..gotta take the wife out to dinner tonight.had the sled only a week and i'm still kissing ass...lol...al.

·
Registered
108 Posts
that is a sweet looking ride ,the red looks good ,I am waiting for my blue er to come in should be this week ,I like the look of the er the best ,I was going to get a blue attak but when I went to see them last fall I looked at them all and kept going back to the er it just seemed to look the best to me ,I love the look of the back end of it, looks tough like a pair of sawed off shot guns .

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
You better keep kissing there zr900 oops i mean bigiron,or i wont see ya at Garys lol... so all the cat guys like your new ride do they,gata love it. :cn:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts