Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most everyone knows, Arctic Cat is made in the U.S.A.

Some people say that it is not true since the engines are Suzuki...but here is the difference.

Arctic Cat snowmobile engines are COMPLETELY designed by Arctic Cat engineers. They have a contract with Suzuki of AMERICA to build the designs for them. Along with this contact is an agreement that Suzuki cannot use the engine designs in any of their powersports vehicles for two years.

Remember, even though Polaris engines say Liberty, don't think they make their own pistons and heads. Also, all sleds use Mikuni or Keehin carbs.

Arctic Cat & Polaris are as U.S.A. as you are going to get !!!

(Get the word out, make the Ski-Doo and Yamaha riders suffer)

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Suffer about what??ski-doo is made in canada not japan!!I live in CANADA and dont give a crap where it is made as long as it is relible!!I have a f7 and had no proplem's with it yet unlike some poor guy's.If i cared what country it was made in i would of got a doo not cat!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
I think it's a good idea to support the country you live in. I also feel that all brands today build a pretty reliable machine. If one brand was much better and more reliable than another, we would all be riding one brand.
I've been a cat man for years. I've had my fair share of problems with them but I also have had not one problem with my F7 after 530 miles.
Just my 2 cents.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
well yeah it is great to support your country and i strive to buy american made when i can, but i dont hesitate to buy something thats made in canada or a european country because their standards of living are the same as ours. what bothers me is everything made in 3rd world countries and communist (where slavery and child slavery is had, just look at the clothing industry) and so on also where you can tell that the quality is much inferior. these companys that used to be american companies that have moved to mexico for the sole principal of labor wages. id rather send my child to college over a mexican kid (no offense) however the japs have sure sank billions of dollars into this country and millions of jobs are held here in this country by japanese companys. (toyota, honda, nissan, etc). as a matter of fact and i hate to say it, the honda goldwing is more american made than my harley davidson :(

i say with great sorrow that we are our own worse enemies in this country. our own people are selling our country for their own immediate gain. thank bill clinton for siging into law the nafta act, the one which he was supposed to be against when we voted the dipshit into office. (well i didnt vote for his ass nor his @#$% wife for my states senator either!!!! i know she didnt win the popular vote)

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I realize that Ski-Doo/Bombardier is made in Canada.

This comment is in reference to people make that constant remark that Cat's engines are not made in the U.S.A.

I am not trying to offend riders of other brands, just the ones who make poor comments without knowing the facts.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
god bless america, my home sweet home!
clinton was a real winner, hillary says it takes a village to raise a child, too bad her husband was didlin half of the village, she's such a dumb dike!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Cat and Polaris engines are ASSEMBLED in the U.S.A You can be certain that very few if any engine components are actually made in the U.S.A. Designed and assembled but not made.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts