Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Hate em! I got the Acerbis and think they look better and offer more protection. From what I understand, they use the same mounts (Black Diamond).

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope everyone hates them so I`m the only one that gets them. I just want looks not protection.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Got 'em, love 'em. Look good, fit nicely and they work! My buddy has the Sportech Speedguards on his. They also look great--especially the chrome w/chrome windshield. The Speedguard mounting system is very cool. Offers more adjustability and keeps the guards away from your hands a bit more. For pure looks, I'd go with the Cat guards; for looks with function, it's the Speedguards.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
i have the green acerbis ones and love em! thanks to dan at the outdoorshop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
I tried the Acerbis on my F5 with the mid-high green stock windshield and they do not work. Brake side gets caught under windshield trim and it does not help to adjust the shields or the bars. Sounds like they work on the low windshields but not the mid-highs.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Someone was mentioning that the one side does not fit tight. Could they elaborate on that and could it de fixed with some tap under the bracket?

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
The Rox ones look almost identical to the lightning ones I sell with the acerbis. Ours are blk. though. heres a pic. again they are $70 shipped.
They have 2 holes at the end for closer mount also. You could trim it off to get in closer to the bars....with mid w/s (haven't tried though)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Anyone else get the CATS PRIDE Magazine (CATLOG...)

I just saw they got a ORANGE CHROME windshield for F-Cats... Gonna look good on black Saber's sled B) I got all the orange value kit installed. Looks mint, this is gonna top it off.
Does anybody sell orange handguards? Dan... How 'bout you?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts