Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Originally posted by FINFASTF7@Feb 18 2003, 05:26 AM
they are out sourced buy some other vender, thats prob. y I have been waiting for 6 weeks for my new graphics! :angry:
My graphics are coming off!!! I talked to my dealer, and they said that AC is being really picky about what is getting replaced and what isn't. They are demanding pictures with the request to order new graphics. I told her I understand, but, I'm not talking about the little chips from stones, shit happens. I'm talking about the shitty way they were applied, and I fully believe that is why they are coming off. My dealer told me to wait for the end of the season, because it will take quite a while to get them. Especially since I have the special graphics...Team Arctic. I think it's gonna be a pain in the ass.

·
Registered
28 Posts
waiting for graphics for 6 weeks?

I crashed mine in Jan and they just decided to fix it 2 weeks ago. they ordered a new hood and SaberCat graphics again - AC didn't have any ready - so they painted the hood Monday and instaleld graphics Monday night and shipped on Tuesday. It landed in Yellowknife NWT Canada 10 days after they ordered it. TOP OF THE WORLD!

I'd go and kick your dealer! :(

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
a friend of mine rolled his f7 team and had the decals replaced in a week. The reason they are picky about the graphics is that they dont want to have fake teams, patriots, sabercats and canadians

·
Registered
942 Posts
I wish they would bring back the Arctic Cat purple in the graphics. The graphics on the older sleds were way better than they are now. This years ZR and ZL have really lame graphics, IMHO.

·
Registered
580 Posts
My Firecat sticker is coming off on the left side, dealer wondered if it was from busting through crusty snow. I had to laugh and told him no, as it is loose at the top of the belly pan and not both sides. He is going to ordered a new one..

·
Registered
188 Posts
take a hair dyer and heat them up and press them down firmly, works very good!
I`m thinking of painting mine this spring and having it flamed! B) PS if AC does want to replace the graphics and have all their sleds runnig around out there looking like crap then so be it! ;)

·
Registered
517 Posts
I know a lot of people might like it but why yellow? I dont think a cat should have yellow anywhere but about two sled lengths behind it and pullin!!! :angry:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sunwest Graphic Design makes them in Winnipeg Manitoba.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
The graphics ARE designed in-house at Cat. I do not know who makes them in bulk though for production.
As far as the Early order graphics, Yes cat has only so many made up so as not to have any "Replica's" out there. They want the early Order people to have a unique sled that people can not duplicate easily.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts