Hardcore Sledder banner

141 - 160 of 233 Posts

·
Insane Madcatter
273 Posts
Wow, guess we're back in the typical Cat VS Everyone debate again LOL ! Amazes me how some of these butt hurt Madcatters will defend their brand to the end when they are just wrong !
This site mostly consists of people bashing on Cat's, this has been well documented, and it comes from brand loyalty.
This entire thread was created from butthurt, about a dealer retiring in a town of 8000 people, but it was made out to be 'CAT IS FAILING EVERYONE, COME LOOK!'.
Lol, it just makes the OP look even more insecure.
I enjoy it, personally, it's just admission of insecurity. When a Doo or Polaris owner here's their iron isn't really any better, reliable, or nicer then anything Cat has to offer, it sparks these reactions and thus, barbs thrown. But facts don't care about your feelings. I stick up for Cat/Doo but I'm not ignorant to some of the truth being discussed here, much of it I agree with or stated myself.

I will say brand loyalty is way over rated. It doesn't matter what you ride as long as it puts a smile on your face ..
I know folks with old iron, who have just as much fun,if not more, then folks with new iron.

They all will break and have issues and they all are junk - that's a fact
True, you don't see any truly open minded folks like myself arguing simple truths about any of the brands.
Could cat use a new chassis? Sure, its their turn IMO.
Did the first CTEC have issues, much like the first Polaris 850? Sure.
Is what Polaris and Ski-Doo have to offer a night and day difference over Cat? No.
The fit, finish and performance of the 2020/2021 Arctic Cat's is quite good. Does that mean I am ignorant to the fact that the overall product is a little aged? No.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
And I know of two dealers that have just opened in the last couple of years. One is in Bemidji. I know of a couple of Poo dealers that shuddered there doors. I think calling me and where I live challenged is a little off base but no surprise coming from a butt hurt Poo rider!
lol...I just dropped down to your level of name calling, personal jabs for a minute. But no worries I'm not butt hurt or strictly a Poo rider. I have BRP too, and have likely put more miles on a procross than you ever will...Carry on dim jim <----- see I did it again.

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
You know that isn't possible for him.

To get this back on track. Super simple. If Cat sold sleds and the dealers could make money they would still be open. It is easy to sell a succesful business, not easy to give away a failing one.
Oh come on man, you are using simple logic and common sense, stop that now, Cat's the best, sales numbers don't matter, no one buys them because they are the best!!

·
Registered
2020 Indy XCR 850
144 Posts
Anyone that is bashing Cat for having Yamaha motors has a short memory. Many of us have owned Polaris sleds powered by Fuji motors and Cats powered by Suzuki motors. Guess I’m showing my age.

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
Just pointing out facts! I know it hurts but facts are facts no matter how long you have been doing the Joe Biden in the basement.

im canadian you dolt.

you clearly don't know what a fact is.

Reactions: dskofich

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
Anyone that is bashing Cat for having Yamaha motors has a short memory. Many of us have owned Polaris sleds powered by Fuji motors and Cats powered by Suzuki motors. Guess I’m showing my age.

thats great and all, but none of those went to direct competition to get them. do you see polaris buying its 850's off of doo?no.

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
yamaha hardly sells any sleds aS IT IS.WHO WIOULD WANT TO BUY ONE WITH SHITTIER CLUTCHING AND LESS FIT AND FINISH?

dude its got green stickers on it.take my money dduurrrr

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Meanwhile out on the pond ,running through the slew ,racing myself , setting world records in a class of one, bone stock sled (not counting pipe mod , race ecu, cut head etc ) ...................F7

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
Meanwhile out on the pond ,running through the slew ,racing myself , setting world records in a class of one, bone stock sled (not counting pipe mod , race ecu, cut head etc ) ...................F7

f7s were great. the 14 years since though, not so much.

141 - 160 of 233 Posts