Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright gang, very crappy in Western Wisconsin. Things are still white around Hudson, but might as well be starting over. Just wondering what things are looking like around Arbor Vitae? I am heading up Friday morning and am wondering if I'll be better heading to Michigan. Any comments? What is the weather forcast looking like? Thanks!

·
Doesn't play well with other
5,450 Posts
Alright gang, very crappy in Western Wisconsin. Things are still white around Hudson, but might as well be starting over. Just wondering what things are looking like around Arbor Vitae? I am heading up Friday morning and am wondering if I'll be better heading to Michigan. Any comments? What is the weather forcast looking like? Thanks![/b]
Considering the pics I have seen of the Eagle River are, I would say head to Mich.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, my same thoughts on Michigan. The thing is the trails always look like crap in town (Eagle River or wherever). Any idea how much snow is on the ground after the melt though in Arbor Vitae?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
One word...TOAST. Until we get anotehr 6+ inches of snow they may as well close them.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Can't close them.....what ever would the resort owners do then....

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Let them stay open, what can it hurt except for the sleds that are on them?

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Go where a trail is in the spring, it does harm to the land in some peoples eyes.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One word...TOAST. Until we get anotehr 6+ inches of snow they may as well close them.[/b]

Thanks Lakeland sledder. I'll be ice fishing I guess. I like your quote!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts