Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sunny side in western ny got one in showroom !! sat on it looks good !! got talk to wife tonite about going getting it ?

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Theres a dealer about 12 miles away from where I live that has an RTX. Nice looking sled. Its a Polaris/Yamaha dealership and even the die-hard Polaris guys love that sled. Their exact words were, "That Apex is f*cking awsome!!!" That it is, that it is... :div20:
Cap'n

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
CLICK HERE TO BUY APEX!!!!

JUST GO GET IT AND WORRY ABOUT THE LITTLE LADY LATER!!!! GOOD LUCK! AND I HOPE YOU GET IT!! ITS A SWEEET SLED!!

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
where is sunny side in western,i live in rome and never heard of sunny side,i want a gt so i will go check it out

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sunnyside is about 15mins south of batavia , an batavia is between rochester and buffalo can get it off thruway

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I heard the Apex was doing well at Haydays....It was not beating any 600's, but it was pretty close. I was kinda concerned about them being run in the 600 class, but I guess it was a non-issue...I have a friend that is getting one, so I will be able to test drive it. I hope it is all it is cracked up to be.

·
Registered
11,075 Posts
Originally posted by golfer@Sep 12 2005, 10:41 AM
I heard the Apex was doing well at Haydays....It was not beating any 600's, but it was pretty close.  I was kinda concerned about them being run in the 600 class, but I guess it was a non-issue...I have a friend that is getting one, so I will be able to test drive it.  I hope it is all it is cracked up to be.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=870729
[/quote]

I read on UltimateSnowmobiler that not only were smoking the 6s. Someone post a link. Given that my 05 would smoke any 600 it came across last year, the notion that the Apex won't is laughable.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Originally posted by wolfie@Sep 12 2005, 09:26 PM
I read on UltimateSnowmobiler that not only were smoking the 6s.  Someone post a link.  Given that my 05 would smoke any 600 it came across last year, the notion that the Apex won't is laughable.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=871903
[/quote]

Haydays results must be fraud then. As well as all the eye witnesses, they must be lying. Not bashing, just telling it like it is. Polaris got smoked all over, as you can see, i am not too happy about that being a Poo guy... Hope you realize i was giving a compliment to the Apex...Wasn't last year a problem in the 600 class? That was my concern, is that maybe the Apex should have been in the 500 class. Grass is alot more about short, and grip and weight, and the Apex would surely shine on a longer race, or on snow...

Anyway, the word is, that Polaris and yamaha took no wins, and dang artic cat took most, followed by crumbs eaten by doo....Not a good weekend for Poo and yami...Although it was closer for the Apex than last years comp in the 600 class. Wish Poo would get their act back together.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Who cares about 500 ft......when I am chasing down sleds on a lake...I am already doing 80mph.

If I race someone from a start.....it is like they are standing still because they are afraid to ride with weight transfer in the trails.

Anything less that 700 cc's have no seat of the pants feel!!

If I had to ride a 600 I would quit the sport!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Cats do well because of the weight and the fact that it's only 500 ft.

F6's run very close to F7's.

Theres no such thing as "stock".

And both Polaris and Yammie's are on first production years for motors. They say that new Polaris 600 pulls very hard. I think its a matter of dialing them in.

·
Registered
11,075 Posts
Originally posted by golfer@Sep 12 2005, 10:05 PM
Haydays results must be fraud then.  As well as all the eye witnesses, they must be lying.  Not bashing, just telling it like it is.  Polaris got smoked all over, as you can see, i am not too happy about that being a Poo guy...  Hope you realize i was giving a compliment to the Apex...Wasn't last year a problem in the 600 class?  That was my concern, is that maybe the Apex should have been in the 500 class.  Grass is alot more about short, and grip and weight, and the Apex would surely shine on a longer race, or on snow...

Anyway, the word is, that Polaris and yamaha took no wins, and dang artic cat took most, followed by crumbs eaten by doo....Not a good weekend for Poo and yami...Although it was closer for the Apex than last years comp in the 600 class.  Wish Poo would get their act back together.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=872011
[/quote]

If I could type better (broken wrist) I'd find a link. From what I heard Yam did win some classes, and came in 2 and 4 in 600 stock. That said, like you said, its only 500 feet, and in real life, doesn't have much to do with how the sleds will shake out this winter. My 05 would smoke any 600 it came across with ease on the snow, and it didn't matter if the race was 10 feet or 1 mile, the RX1 hooked up and was gone. I didn't hear much representation of this supposedly hot new 600 Polaris though.... :dunno:

·
Registered
406 Posts
My dealer called today and said my RTX is in,might not be able to get it because of marital problems right now,it came in 2 months too soon! DAMN!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts