Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
Originally posted by Rafikie@Sep 29 2005, 09:45 PM
I just bit the bullet again. last year a rage now a Apex RTX. can't wait till next week when I can pick it up and start polishing :banana:
:fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=900259
[/quote]
Good luck with the new sled. :div20:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Anybody from MI buy a RTX and if so what kind of OTD pricing is everybody getting around here? I am trying to decide on what one I want to get still, I don't know if I want the RTX or the GT or the Appex, I will figure it out eventually!!! Thank you!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Originally posted by grizzwald@Oct 22 2005, 06:33 AM
Anybody from MI buy a RTX and if so what kind of OTD pricing is everybody getting around here? I am trying to decide on what one I want to get still, I don't know if I want the RTX or the GT or the Appex, I will figure it out eventually!!! Thank you!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=947113
[/quote]

To be honest with you the regular Apex is the best choice in my book. It's less money, you have a choice of two colors, everything is the same except for the shocks and remember the shocks on the Apex are still quality rebuildable and tunable shocks. If your like me and would rather ride your sled instead of tinkering with your shocks all the time then save yourself a few bucks and buy the Apex or the Attak. I think you will find dealers willing to deal more on these over the GT or RTX.

·
Registered
97 Posts
i snow checked mine and i really can't remember the price...but i'm picking it up somtime this week, so i'll post back and let you all know. it's the Apex RTX w/reverse btw.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Scooter, what dealer did you snow check it from, if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
695 Posts
I got my sled from Nelsons about a month ago paid 9700.00 OTD RTX. Already stripped the stickers and painted the vents, and hood screens to match the arms. Have tons of pics of how sweet it looks but dont know how to get them on here. LOL Sleds at bender right now gettin a Stage 2 Turbo, will be picking it up from the snow show in Novi, Bender is using it as there display Sled.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts