Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished my RTX, Hauck exhaust, flat black w/s, airbox mod, Pioneer clutch kit, Wider A-arm kit. I love custom / different sleds, lets see what you've done...[attachment=280782:apexfront.JPG][attachment=280784:apexleftfront.JPG]

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Painted side panels and screen, decals made by ArcticFX, PowerMadd hand guards, billet ski loops and gas cap, 144 1.450 Woody SS studs, started working on clutching tonight. Oh, and waiting for updated bars...

·
Registered
538 Posts
well, put kimpex wheel's on, ulmer kit, spark plug change, painted my ski loop's but after the pic 168 woody's ss series down the middle put yamaha skid plate on but after pic and no god damn snow [attachment=SD530035.JPG][attachment=280810:SD530036.JPG]

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
well heres my dads attak, danx123. mods are, trik skis, artic fx graphics, seat recoverd for the 07 stripe, painted white/black, clutch kit, studs, excell exhaust, black a arms, fox floats, internal/external drivers, preditor track, moutain apex risers, 07 bars, big boy spring. since pics the tank sheild think has been painted black and plus the studs that need to be put in.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Wildfingers,
How did the flat black sides look after you took the stickers off?
Can you still tell where they were?[/b]
It was very easy to remove. I just picked with my nail and it came right off. Left one small spot of residue about the size of a peanut. Thats it. It was a mild day out also so I am sure if it was a hot day it would have been much worse. I would say it was about 75 or so when i did it. When i first took them off before i washed it you could see but after i cleaned it with plexus it was not even noticeable there were stickers.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.