Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a all time Polaris rider and currently have a 06 fusion 600ho. The sled has been in the shop after every ride. I'm tired on the quality issues and fit n finish. I'm looking for a good trail sled that will take the bumps. I have heard that a longer track on the attack will handle better in the bumps? I ride pretty hard and my fusion handles the bumps pretty good. I run out of power and wish I had more throttle even in the worst bumps.

I'm looking for reliability and handling.

Which is going to be a better sled.

Attack or Apex GT

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
What year Attak are you looking at?The 08s have better valving in the rear shock to reduce bottoming out like my 06 did.These sleds take a bit to get set up for yourself.I had my shock rebuilt by pioneer performance and new spring what a huge improvement.The attak may push a bit in the corners compared to the apex.I think the attaks ride better than the apexs.Speed wise they will run 108 to 113 real speed on the average.I rode polairs for 20 years and switched in 06 to my attak. If you have any questions pm me.
Rich

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been a all time Polaris rider and currently have a 06 fusion 600ho. The sled has been in the shop after every ride. I'm tired on the quality issues and fit n finish. I'm looking for a good trail sled that will take the bumps. I have heard that a longer track on the attack will handle better in the bumps? I ride pretty hard and my fusion handles the bumps pretty good. I run out of power and wish I had more throttle even in the worst bumps.

I'm looking for reliability and handling.

Which is going to be a better sled.

Attack or Apex GT[/b]

I'm looking at an 07 Apex GT and attack left overs.
Got a price of 8,700 including frieght and set up.

·
Registered
963 Posts
What year Attak are you looking at?The 08s have better valving in the rear shock to reduce bottoming out like my 06 did.These sleds take a bit to get set up for yourself.I had my shock rebuilt by pioneer performance and new spring what a huge improvement.The attak may push a bit in the corners compared to the apex.I think the attaks ride better than the apexs.Speed wise they will run 108 to 113 real speed on the average.I rode polairs for 20 years and switched in 06 to my attak. If you have any questions pm me.
Rich[/b]
I have an Apex GT. Had a Warrior b 4 that.

I agree with the Superbee. All his info above is Spot on.

Go with the Attak. GT stands for "Groomed Trail" , Attak will be better in the rough stuff.

·
Registered
458 Posts
hey there,

don't over look the RTX if you can...

i think the ride is awesome and if you hit a pounded out trail all the better ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts