Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any info would be great was up weekend before last and snow was great. Just know thier was rain and a couple 70 degrees days down here . Looking to go up the weekend of 2cnd and 3rd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Any info would be great was up weekend before last and snow was great. Just know thier was rain and a couple 70 degrees days down here . Looking to go up the weekend of 2cnd and 3rd

Was in Pittsburg today. Had freezing rain yesterday. Trails are icy. Club is doing a great job with what they have. We went home. Will regroup and ride another time. I would expect spring type riding as it was in the sixties earlier in the week. Take Care.

Jason

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks was in the woods 2 weeks ago and it was nice hoping for similar conditions . Forecast said icy mix then snow for a week after next weekend we’ll see fingers crossed.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Just did a ride from SDR to Pitt's via Eastern trails then 5 back.. amazing shape..groomed the whole way.. ice but we had a flat fast ride... I broke in my brand new XTX and loved every inch of the trails.. those clubs are amazing. Had eats at the SDR warming hut.. Not sure about next week.. I wouldn't doubt that they will hold..being cloudy and some snow.. snowing like heck up there today..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts