Hardcore Sledder banner
101 - 120 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Any idea how many miles/kms they have to move?
Go for them for not caving in..
Not sure. Didn't get much info except that they are re-routing. I'm sure they are checking various options and terrain to see which way makes the most sense and which way is the most economical. It will add some kms to the trail length to get to the Sno Palace for sure since it will be a round-about way and not a direct path like it is now.

The good news is that the Palace isn't on reserve land. That could have been ugly and expensive.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Hopefully it all works out.
On a different topic, does anyone know what is going on with Mistatim club? Most recent update on SSA says all 218 trails are closed for the year??? :dunno:

·
Registered
2 x 2021 900T's- 6737 KM
1,647 Posts
No help? No interest? Not sure ..heard the bar owner was always the big push there..Now we hear the bar is closed..To bad ..fun place to ride..Good way to get north of Porky ..

·
Registered
2 x 2021 900T's- 6737 KM
1,647 Posts
We have same issue with Quill Lake..No trail for 3 yrs now..Dead spot between Naicam/Archerwill/Kelvington..

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hopefully it all works out.
On a different topic, does anyone know what is going on with Mistatim club? Most recent update on SSA says all 218 trails are closed for the year??? :dunno:
There's a few factors going on with the Mistatim club. There's still some crop out, but I think a lack of volunteers and destination (food, fuel) is the main issue.

Unless a change occurs (i.e. more volunteers or the bar opens again), i think you'll see the surrounding clubs linking up and a southern trail to Bjorkdale where there is fuel / food. Like Rev, M&S said, its kind of a dead spot right now.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Looks like snow in the forecast.... really hoping there will be "ride out" conditions in Yorkton after the weekend. Hoping to ride from Yorkton to Norquay area by next weekend. Haven't even had a real ride yet this year.

·
Registered
2 x 2021 900T's- 6737 KM
1,647 Posts
We got 5 inches of snow here..
Humboldt/Naicam -10 inches..Good day for a Rally at Naicam..

·
Registered
26 Posts

Taken a couple weeks ago at Weyakwin Lake. Amazing snow conditions and it’s a whiteout up there right now as I type this. Rally scheduled for Feb 17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 x 2021 900T's- 6737 KM
1,647 Posts
Open trails blown with ROCK HARD drifts..Need groomer bad...
Fields back to 6 inches of snow..The recent 12 inches has left the scene..Sheet..and any other words you can think of..

·
Registered
2 x 2021 900T's- 6737 KM
1,647 Posts
Out riding yesterday in those hurricane winds..At times Zero visibility.Bush trails were VG..with little traffic from the cold weekend before..Open Trails will need groomers..Hopefully today and tomorrow..

·
Registered
2 x 2021 900T's- 6737 KM
1,647 Posts
Open trails were all groomed before the weekend..Very Good..
South of Wadena to Foam Lake has good snow on the trail..Off trail is sparce, and hard drifts..

·
Registered
2 x 2021 900T's- 6737 KM
1,647 Posts
Humboldt Vintage Club Rally on the 25th..Old and New sleds welcome..
Approx.170 KM ride..with short trail for older sleds..Check out on Face Book..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
Stayed at Nipawin this weekend.
Rode Nipawin trails, Arborfields trails, Melforts trails and some of Tisdales trails.
Arborfields, Melfort and Tisdale in good to great shape. :buttrock:
Nipawins trails were terrible. They havent groomed for at least a week, maybe 2... Wind blown bad. Major drifts in places. Not sure what their deal is. Disappointed in Twin lakes club for sure :dunno: Arborfield, Melfort and Tisdale all groomed very very recently.

101 - 120 of 139 Posts