Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I heard there were tons of people riding the lake over the weekend and crossing from Borio's/Coopers to The Old Boathouse. I didnt think the lake was ready yet and I am sure that it's going to be worse with the warm weather we we are going to have this week. I was riding on the Hill over the weekend and didn't get a chance to try for myself. So I was wondering if anyone saw any open spots and if they knew how thick the ice was.

·
Registered
1 Posts
myself and about 35 other sleds were out in front of coopers for most of saturday, I know quite a few were riding the shoreline back and forth between coopers and borios, some were crossing and the only complaint i heard was there were a few spots that were glare ice... Im not sure how much ice was there by coopers, I know late saturday night someone was not to bright and drove a Jeep out in front of coopers onto the lake, didnt go thru but thats just a little to much for the conditions we have had!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My girlfriend was at The Old Boathouse Fri night while I was up on the hill.. I just assumed no one was on the lake yet and she told me everyone that went to Constantia was coming from Borios and Coopers.. I was like wow thats nuts. I can see riding the shores but crossing the lake. I know thats the best spot to cross since its the shallowest from borios past the islands to 3 miles bay but the channel its still a decent stretch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts