Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a camp right off of Akers pond. Just wondering if anyone else lives near there or rides there. The trails I think are fabulous the speed limits are tick me off though since the trails are so nice but you have to be careful of the DNR when your opening her up.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Ride that area almost every Sat. Who knows though with gas prices this winter, if there is southern snow I'll be on that. :banghead:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whos your buddy? Errol ain't a huge place we are friends with many people. Did either of you guys go to coleman state park last year to test out the 06s?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I ride that area quite a bit myself, one of my friends has a mother who has a boyfriend with a camp on akers... Last year we were there jumping the snow banking onto the lake at one point..it was pretty nice.
The speed limit definately sucks, but what can ya do right...
hey braap what kind of riding are u into? We like the jumping scene, maybe we could hook up for a ride if ya want...
TJ

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Probably what all adrenaline junkies like SPEED and AIR TIME. Ya I usually get alittle air off that burm but definitly aint much. Is your buddies camp before the bridge? Your sled is exactly like the sled I'm hoping to put together soon. Yea the speed limit is a killer especially when you get caught (rarely do). Usually we BS our selves out of it though so its all good. I love the powder too. We usually go down the old logging roads when the other guys wives don't come. My mom can hold her own in the powder so shes allowed along. My dad is getting a 06 switchback 600 HO mark cyr and mark chinook are our good buddies and stay with us at the camp. The cyrs ride cat one mark bought an 06 crossfire 6/7 cant remeber. His wife drives a 05 f6 black. and His son rides an f5 patriotic. The chinooks ride ski-doo Mark Chinook has a canned (very very LOUD) 600 HO rev. His wife has a 550 GSX. We are the second to last camp on the right on that road. We usually make an opening at our water property so everyone else around there can get to the lake.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea we are over the hill. I know exactly where that house is. I dont hitch on the trail down there though. I go down alittle further. I thought you talked about the bank thats as you come off of the access trail from the lake

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Sorry for my bad directions, i didn't really say where the bank was. We usually just sort of blip off of the one your talking about at the trail access, the one at the camp is much better....
TJ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts