Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey dod anyone ridin near holland vt or colebrook nh? we ride all up there vt and nh, hopefully ome maine this year

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
woah that was bad, lemme repeat that if u cant read the language i write

does anyone ridin near holland vt or colebrook nh? we ride all up there vt and nh, hopefully in maine this year

id like to hear how many are local!

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
I usually ride out of Canaan VT a few times a year. Head over to Colebrook adn Coleman State Park. Great riding up there!

·
Registered
245 Posts
WOW, Reads like my trip diary .... You guys are close to me. All the places we get to atleast once a year.

Usual ride is outta Milan (berlin) or Errol Heading to Pitts. We stay in Pittsburg atleast twice a year. I am hoping to ride from home (Bear Brook State Park - Allenstown) and stay in the great north woods someplace. I'd be happy with anyplace from twin on up. I figure that'd be a 250 mile day or so if we stay over up there.

I have gone from Boscawin to Littleton in about 4.5 hrs like 2 yrs ago.

We're goin to Twin again this sunday, (HOPEFULLY with MY F-CAT) Should work out that way. Anyone gonna be up there?

·
Registered
35 Posts
We ride in St. Johnsbury Vt area and will probably try to get into colebrook area this year. I've heard great things.

Zig

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Originally posted by BlackSaber7@Dec 5 2002, 12:30 PM
WOW, Reads like my trip diary .... You guys are close to me. All the places we get to atleast once a year.

Usual ride is outta Milan (berlin) or Errol Heading to Pitts. We stay in Pittsburg atleast twice a year. I am hoping to ride from home (Bear Brook State Park - Allenstown) and stay in the great north woods someplace. I'd be happy with anyplace from twin on up. I figure that'd be a 250 mile day or so if we stay over up there.

I have gone from Boscawin to Littleton in about 4.5 hrs like 2 yrs ago.

We're goin to Twin again this sunday, (HOPEFULLY with MY F-CAT) Should work out that way. Anyone gonna be up there?
Same as you brother...if my Firechicken is ready to Rock I will be.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
We ride that area, camp is in Stewartstown on 120, not far from Pittsburg & 10 min. to Coleman, at a high rate of speed, otherwise 20 min !

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Have a home in Morgan Vt about 1/4 mile from Seymour Lake. We ride Canaan, Island Pond, Newport, Bloomfield, Norton, etc. Some of the best riding (the only riding last year). Last year 4200 miles and 4000 year before. Can't wait to break in my new F7 team. Jay, I read your posts all the time on the Island Pond site. Anyone hear of Ski-Doo Pete? Can't miss him, with big yellow Chevy bowtie on his windshield.

SeymourF7

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Seymour, We have to try to hook up this year then. I only get up there about 4-5 times a year. I;m starting to think about buying a place up in the NEK.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Jay,
Going to Haystack for the Snocross race (just to watch) then up to my place. Maybe there'll be enough snow to take it for a rip. Bought mine at Kingdom Cat in Island Pond,VT how about you? If you see a Team F7 green with a skull on it, that's me!

SeymourF7 (Mike)

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
I actually bought in CT this year.

I will be riding a Black Sabercat, Green Patriot and a couple of ZR's. Probably won't get up to the NEK until sometime in Jan. Will keep in touch, Seymour Lake isn't too far from where we ride out of in Canaan. (I think)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Jay,
We usually eat lunch at Besty's Diner or The Northland in Canaan. Usually around 1:00 pm. By then I usually need my second tank of gas too if I ride Ski-Doo Pete. When I go with its up at 4:30 am, riding by 5:00 am gas and breakfast in Norton (Chez Pigeon) at 8:30. By this time we have about 135 miles, then it's onward for another loop, lunch at the Northland. Let me tell you my first trip with my ZR600 last year worried me. I never went over 100 miles on a tank! He rides Mach Z's for an average of 10,000 (yes 5 zeros) a year. 2001 netted 12,500miles. I didn't ride much with him until last year though. Anyway, I'll watch this post or the Island Pond site to hook up. If anything I'll see you on the trail!!

SeymourF7

·
Registered
4 Posts
SeymourF7, I bet we have crossed paths many times. Jane and I often have lunch at the Northland and Chez Pigeon. Hope to hook up with you this winter.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Rob,
What do you two ride?Should we just organize a "Firecat Cat Reunion" someday for all that use this site? Sounds like there's a few of us.

SeymourF7

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Originally posted by SeymourF7@Dec 13 2002, 01:18 AM
Jay,
We usually eat lunch at Besty's Diner or The Northland in Canaan.
That's funny. When we go, we stay right across the street at Maurice's.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by SeymourF7@Dec 13 2002, 09:12 AM
Rob,
What do you two ride?Should we just organize a "Firecat Cat Reunion" someday for all that use this site? Sounds like there's a few of us.

SeymourF7
Last several years we have been on red polaris xc's. I have a red Reima suit and Jane wears leathers. A couple of times we had a bunch with us. We must have been to the Northland at least a dozen times last winter for lunch. We usually eat in the dining room instead of the bar. A "firecat lunch" idea sounds great!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Went up to the NEK this past weekend to try out my new ride. Brought it to Kingdom Cat first to have it blead. Then up to trail 111. Kind of shitty, but then i hit 102 and I had to take a double take! Was it February already? 102, 106, 96 were like a mirror with plenty of snow. WOW!!! Put on about 100 miles. Don't get me wrong, there were a couple spots I had to be careful but I was pleased. Can't wait for next weekend. Anyone else going up Dec. 28-29?

SeymourF7(Mike)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts