Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
If this is NY, I was on C5, C7 and C4 plus a lot of secondary trails. Riding a red saberCat, With my son on a Polaris XCF

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I was on C4 most of the day. I rode from Salisbury Ridgerunners to Alder Creek and back. Saw a bunch of F7's. 2 Black Sabercat's, 1 Black Patriot, 1 Red Standard and 1 Green Standard. Oh yeah and a green Team-that thing looked sweet. As a matter of fact, they all looked sweet. Also talked to a guy on a RX 1 he said he had it up to 126 mph and that it felt very light in the trails. Apparantly he hasn't ridden a FCat. B)

·
Premium Member
13,966 Posts
126 on his speedo is about 110 on an fcat speedo I'll be riding C7B most of today, near richfield springs, the trails are finally broken around here, and the snow is starting to settle, should be a fun day.

Krom
Black F7 saber sno pro

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm from Massena NY, but we are riding south in the adirondacks.
C7 is a corridor trail that runs south to Utica... we were on it between Owls Head ( near Malone) and tupper Lake.

Saw one guy on a red F7 standard graphic go by we were pulled off the trail taking a break and gave us the thumbs up, not sure what he was riding with for other sleds.

A green F5 at Charlies about 6 pm.... lots of other cats on the trails too.

We will be in Cranberry around noonish... anyone else headed out that way?

Look for team green and team red B)

·
Registered
899 Posts
hey we must of just missed you left tupper lake at 9;30 am rode to beaver river ate at the norridgewok inn. headed back thru tupper lake onto charlies inn at about 6;00 pm 130 mile trip not bad! 380 miles on the f7 and still going? hey let us know how the trail conditions are going to cranberry lake .

black f7 sno pro
green zr 500

·
Registered
119 Posts
i got my team green f-5 back the other day from the shop from getting it fixed.

i was at charlies today at around 1:00-2:30

riding with '01 zr 600, '00 z 440, formula 583, green std. f7, '02 zr 500 and my team green f5.

we were on C7 all day... from lyon mountain, around by buck pond campsite and then to charlies.

when i get the pics developed and scanned i will post them.
and my sled is running great so far- put on around 90 some miles today.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are the Cranberry Lake conditions as promised...

The Lake is awesome... tons of sleds out there tearing it up... saw 4 F7's and 2 F5's there... the 7's were chewing up all the stock 700 and 800's. One guy was here from Michigan riding cause they have no snow there.

The trails out of town are bad for a few miles, mogul city... then once you hit the main trails they are really pretty good. Lots of snow, thinning on some corners, but light snow falling as we were heading out.

A pic from C8 trail toward Childwold

1 - 14 of 14 Posts