Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does everyone like their 2007 600 CFI's, cause I have a chance to buy a new one for $6700 out the door. Would you all buy another one at this price? Any concerns\complaints about these? Anyone have one with an abundant amount of miles to say they're reliable? Thanks

·
Registered
653 Posts
Does everyone like their 2007 600 CFI's, cause I have a chance to buy a new one for $6700 out the door. Would you all buy another one at this price? Any concerns\complaints about these? Anyone have one with an abundant amount of miles to say they're reliable? Thanks[/b]
Yes, I am very happy with mine. I would be even happier with it at that price. Do some looking around in this forum you'll find 95% of the people are very happy with their sleds. Unfortunately, a few seem to have issues with the ECU fuel mapping, oil pump, gas mileage issues, etc. I would recommend getting one just make sure ALL of the recall/service bulletins are done(ECU remapping, oil pump adj., throttle cable). I think there are a total of 5 for the CFI's. Know what they are and just make sure they are done ahead of time.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Does everyone like their 2007 600 CFI's, cause I have a chance to buy a new one for $6700 out the door. Would you all buy another one at this price? Any concerns\complaints about these? Anyone have one with an abundant amount of miles to say they're reliable? Thanks[/b]
Yes.
Even after 2008 model intros the 07 IQ is still one of the best for the money.
Great sled.
No complaints.
Be sure the updates are completed and you'll love it.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
^^^^What they said^^^^ 950 miles on mine. I bought it in March of last year. Zero problems. 13mpg and it's a rocket. Faster than my 04 800. 6700 is a good price. They're going for 7000 around central NY.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i am very happy with my 07 600 IQLX. quick sled,steers very well,and fantastic fuel mileage.i am 190 lbs,and get 19 mpg.trail riding.all updates done.i tried 89 octaine and 93 octaine.no difference.one of the best sleds i ever owned.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
just did another 140 miles on mine today.First fill was 14 miles per gallon.clicked 92 on a flat groomed trail and handled good in the rough stuff. It runs strong enough to give some 800s fits.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I picked up a leftover 07 600 HO Switchback last spring for $5600 OTD, and love it. Fast, handles great, and the suspension is amazing in the rough. Wanted the CFI too, but at that price, I wasn't getting too fussy. Would definitely recommend. Thanks. Randy. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
32 Posts
What the others said! Go for it, Hell of a deal, You won't be sorry! I'm sure it's from a dealer so be sure the re-flashes have been done. Good Luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts